Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

slow down @Jas10, ur gonna burn urself out before the end of the window.

image.png.bb82067fcbf6a34706f6be5aae5d86be.png

Shiiiiiit! 😂

Dw, I’ll take a good break once the window is over and stop annoying everyone! 😆

• Haha 2

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

He's like the terminator. 

Relentless!

I’ll admit, I go a bit mad during the windows but usually calm down or take a long break away from transfer time.

Anyway… this thread isn’t about me so

WHO ARE WE SIGNING NEXT???

😆

Tell me Pissflaps!!

We are dealing with some frustrating restrictions/limitations… especially annoying after all we have achieved and going into a CL campaign.

We are looking good though and have a great set of players….just, a bit more squad/team shaping would be nice to do. Long, challenging season…

Paying for mistakes of old too…

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’ll admit, I go a bit mad during the windows but usually calm down or take a long break away from transfer time.

Anyway… this thread isn’t about me so

WHO ARE WE SIGNING NEXT???

😆

Tell me Pissflaps!!

Genuinely I don't think anyone.

Unless at least 3 players leave which seems unlikely. Seems to me that would leave Emery short of the squad he wants which is frustrating. Not through lack of trying no doubt. 

PSR to blame.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Genuinely I don't think anyone.

Unless at least 3 players leave which seems unlikely. Seems to me that would leave Emery short of the squad he wants which is frustrating. Not through lack of trying no doubt. 

PSR to blame.

It feels like that right now… but I’m sure there is plenty going on. The Talksport interviews with Unai, Monchi and Vidagany showed, at the very least, that there is an intention to do more business.

Unai has said we are active in every interview… Monchi plainly said we will be working up to the end of the final day of the window.

We’ve just gotta be patient and wait and see, could even be a busy deadline day.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Hate suggesting it but if we were to sell Carlos then how about Disasi on loan for the season … can’t say I watched much of that shit show team last season but they’ll struggle to trim their squad down and utilising the loan market suits both teams 

Suggested him a few days ago as  RB/RCB option if available on loan. They're going to fudge their way to PSR "compliance" so we can't worry about that and should just get whoever we need to sort our squad out. 

Probably done so he can rest but I think Wesley Fofana was left out of their ECL squad. He'd be a game changing signing 

6 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Can we get a gif count table?  Think @Jas10 and @CarryOnVilla would be like Celtic and Rangers in the SPL ahead of everyone 

What is going on here? 🤦‍♂️

Really not comfortable with all this attention 😂

Can we get back to transfers please? 🙏 

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What is going on here? 🤦‍♂️

Really not comfortable with all this attention 😂

Can we get back to transfers please? 🙏 

What transfers?

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I still have a feeling we'll get Geertuda 

He seems quality. He would join Bailey and Watkins (and anyone else?) in having family ties to the Caribbean -- just  bit of trivia.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â