Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Did he though? I know he used to tweet under Fball_insights too. The only journalist call Ings to us early was on Aug 1 

The betting markets were up also (not always a clear sign) but in July The Athletic reported our interest but insisted he’d go to a club in Europe. It’s entirely possible to piece stuff in the public domain and make a claim. If he didn’t mass delete stuff I’d give him more credibility but it’s impossible to verify now. 

It was on his previous account I’m nearly sure

10 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lol you’re always so blind to the truth.

Aston Villa in 22/23 was different to Villa in 23/24 which is again different to Villa in 24/25 

I think Buendia doesn't fit the 24/25 team as far as I can see. Diaby and Luiz have been replaced by Rogers and Onana, two big lads. 

Look Buenida at his best in 22/23 was not a ball carrier, he has low carries, low successful take ons. We know he's not quick and we know he's not physical. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We stuck in selling a player gridlock 

once we sell a Moreno/Carlos/Cash we might get this guy or Gomez or someone else 

Aston Villa are very interested? It should be  saying we are closing in on the deal, its been at this rumoured stage for too long now.

31 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Liverpool didn't struggle defensively. And form / tactics determines whether you should start, not value. On that though, Konsa and Torres would be circa 60-70m each if you bought them now.

If Gomez is 30m, that's a very decent price for him.

Neither Konsa or Torres would go for anywhere near that much.  Only players targeted by the top teams under long term contracts would even possibly go for that much in the current climate.  Man City or the likes would not be going for either.  Konsa or Torres may go for £30-40m in today's market.  Gomez's price depends on how much you rate him I guess, but he isn't in the same league as Konsa or Torres in my opinion.  so at best he's a £20m player.

3 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

Neither Konsa or Torres would go for anywhere near that much.  Only players targeted by the top teams under long term contracts would even possibly go for that much in the current climate.  Man City or the likes would not be going for either.  Konsa or Torres may go for £30-40m in today's market.  Gomez's price depends on how much you rate him I guess, but he isn't in the same league as Konsa or Torres in my opinion.  so at best he's a £20m player.

Kilman went for 40m. Decent player and probably better than Gomez but 20m better ?

5 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

If only we had Scott hogan for some of his delicious through balls. 

Can't wait for his memoir book at the end of his career Titled:

" If only the game had played to my strengths

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Andy Gray says Emery is thinking about enquiring about Toney.

Neither Andy Gray or his bellend son know anything about Villa's current inner workings.

Just can’t predict anything atm… almost feels like nothing will happen but I’m sure there is all sorts going on and much will be revealed soon… about 2 weeks left.

I’d really like Baena… to have someone who boosts our creativity but also be a genuine danger and threat from free kicks (don’t think we have that) would be excellent… another string to add to our bow… his delivery would be great too. Young talent, huge potential - I like that strategy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â