Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Wouldn’t be against Sancho on loan with fixed price to buy at the end of the season if he proves his worth but cannot see that happening. Think Muci is most likely to happen given his rumoured price tag and can be bedded  in slowly as he adjusts to the prem

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Don't think we will bring anyone else in.

I think a defender if Carlos goes. 

Hause, Dendoncker and Moreno to go without any replacements.

7 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Wouldn’t be against Sancho on loan with fixed price to buy at the end of the season if he proves his worth but cannot see that happening. Think Muci is most likely to happen given his rumoured price tag and can be bedded  in slowly as he adjusts to the prem

Sancho….god no! Plus his silly wages, can’t fathom this being a good idea mate

Glad felix saga has now ended, he needs villa, villa don’t need him remember that, he aint bigger than us and has done nothing to justify being bigger than us, duran stays put and we add another versatile forward and that should be that, appreciate that Emery wanted him but move onto to another target and we most likely may have dodged a bullet

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

If we can move Carlos, Moreno and Dendonker out and get Geertruida and Lo Celso in Ill be happy with the window and the squad. We'll have PSR work still to do but we can solve that in Jan or June

Lo Celso would be an awful buy, he’d get almost no game time with the players ahead of him.

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I don’t think we will, Ramsey has effecitvely replaced diaby, from an output point of view anyway. Bidace has replaced him more like for like. We have two good players across most of our attacking positions, so would be surprised anyway.  

Still think we’re after that more central 10 type of player to replace Diaby. Jaden will serve as understudy to Bailey. Ramsey will definitely add goals and assist, but he’s not a 10.

• Like 3

I was thinking we might get a 10 in but if Rogers is going to play there and we have Buendia back as well as McGinn and Tielemans who play there occasionally, maybe that's enough?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Sancho….god no! Plus his silly wages, can’t fathom this being a good idea mate

Funny enough he was in brum Saturday night, he turned up outside Bushwhackers with his entourage and couldn’t get in for some reason but anyway i dont think he has the motivation to perform here yet very talented player

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Funny enough he was in brum Saturday night, he turned up outside Bushwhackers with his entourage and couldn’t get in for some reason but anyway i dont think he has the motivation to perform here yet very talented player

No trainers tonight lads.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Would be happy if we just managed to get Geertruida in.

Agreed. I think we'll see possibly one defender in, if we can shift someone one. Thats all we need to be honest. We're stacked with players. 

Some fans can get carried away by keep wanting more and more signings. We've got a great squad as it is.

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I was thinking we might get a 10 in but if Rogers is going to play there and we have Buendia back as well as McGinn and Tielemans who play there occasionally, maybe that's enough?

Yeah I'd say so. Defence is where we are still potentially thin so if we bring anyone in it has to be a defender really. A 10 would be a nice bonus, but it's not a priority

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Agreed. I think we'll see possibly one defender in, if we can shift someone one. Thats all we need to be honest. We're stacked with players. 

Some fans can get carried away by keep wanting more and more signings. We've got a great squad as it is.

Agreed.*

Spoiler

* Often, yes, totally. But since we're in the Champions League, we do need as deep a bench of quality that we can responsibly afford.

4 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Our midfield is packed with talented players with 3 excellentyoung DM's, so why stymie that for a very good but in decline 33 year old. We already have experience in midfield with Mcginn and Barkley, and even Tielemens. 

Pretty easy question to answer..... because he is far better than all of them, he can also play any central midfield role.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â