Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

But, what would be the point in another RB? Because surely if Cash is struggling, then we need to turn to Kosta? Get another one in then we suddenly have three, like we did with the LB position! 

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

But, what would be the point in another RB? Because surely if Cash is struggling, then we need to turn to Kosta? Get another one in then we suddenly have three, like we did with the LB position! 

Difference is kosta doesn’t have to be registered in the 25 man squad whereas our 3 LB would need to be … 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tayls said:

But Kosta is 18 and presumably on **** all wages. Plus he could be loaned out to continue his development.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Full circle Durán to join Chelsea and we sign Felix 😂 

You jest. But Todd Bohley probably watched that and is on the phone to Monchi as we speak.

Just now, duke313 said:

You jest. But Todd Bohley probably watched that and is on the phone to Monchi as we speak.

Price is now £50mill plus free hit on Felix 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

But Kosta is 18 and presumably on **** all wages. Plus he could be loaned out to continue his development.

I think it says something though that he was brought on when 2-1 up to see out the game away from home. There’s definitely a trust there that he can do a job. I think having a third RB would upset things a bit. We do need cover though but it needs to be someone who can play a variety of defensive positions. 

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I think it says something though that he was brought on when 2-1 up to see out the game away from home. There’s definitely a trust there that he can do a job. I think having a third RB would upset things a bit. We do need cover though but it needs to be someone who can play a variety of defensive positions. 

Geertruida?

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Geertruida is that guy. Gina and Cash our RBs, with Konsa able to play there if need be.

13 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Loaned out to who? I don't see him going from being loaned back to Red Star to the Championship tbh. I think he's here to stay and he's above Championship level. He'll get plenty of game time imo. Just needs to be allowed time to settle. 

Posted (edited)

Geertruida and a technical no.10 (aka a Felix type player), and im happy for the window to close.....

(obviously, we need to offload a few also).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So does recouping Cam and Moreno money fund Gertruda?

I don’t think he comes in until cash or Carlos is gone 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â