Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

Think this is good news and surprised by the earlier reactions. We need to get our squad down to 25 and then down lower to bring in the last couple pieces of the jigsaw. If Moreno is out being paid for by someone else and playing at the top level it's no bad thing. 

If this happens for Carlos and Dendonker too I'm fine with it, if it's not going to make psr a nightmare for us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Is he hinting at someone leaving or someone coming in or both?

Both, I would imagine. Still need to get a few out that won’t see much time, are overpaid and we could upgrade on.

I’m sure we’re at least trying to bring in players that make us stronger but we have to make room. 

Match day or not I’m still expecting advanced negotiations with some player of the sort.. we need whoever it be in now these games will be coming quick and fast… Monchi can still get down to business whilst Emery prepares the matchday squad 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Our net spend for this window must be close to £10m. Considering how our overall squad has improved that’s fantastic.

If we can now finish the window with 2 high quality players in Geertruida and a number 10 type player we will have had a brilliant window.

I’ll be honest I haven’t worked it out but it isn’t going to be big.

lets see who we can do a deal for in the next couple of weeks.

im surprised one of our left backs haven’t been snapped up as all three are good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I’ll be honest I haven’t worked it out but it isn’t going to be big.

lets see who we can do a deal for in the next couple of weeks.

im surprised one of our left backs haven’t been snapped up as all three are good

Don’t think Maatsen is going anywhere 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Watching Everton.  Ireogbunam is best player on field by a mile.  We might have dropped a clanger letting him go.

They're 2-0 down.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Watching Everton.  Ireogbunam is best player on field by a mile.  We might have dropped a clanger letting him go.

He nearly broke into our side, Emery obviously liked him enough to take a gamble on him last season. I think it was just a step too far for him to get up to speed with the league along with learning all the possession build up play stuff and doing all of that in a team chasing CL with no margin for error. It was the right decision to sell as he wasn’t quite cutting it here but there’s a decent PL player in there. They definitely got the better end of the dodgy PSR swap with Dobbin who will probably just be loaned out until he’s sold off.

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Think this is good news and surprised by the earlier reactions. We need to get our squad down to 25 and then down lower to bring in the last couple pieces of the jigsaw. If Moreno is out being paid for by someone else and playing at the top level it's no bad thing. 

If this happens for Carlos and Dendonker too I'm fine with it, if it's not going to make psr a nightmare for us. 

Carlos needs to be sold because his amortisation is too high for us to take the hit on if he isn’t playing for us, but agree Moreno and Dendoncker a loan with wages paid and a couple of mil fee just to get them off the squad list would be satisfactory and then we can sell them easier next summer when their book values are lower

3 hours ago, skarroki said:

Spent a crazy amount on him from Hull about a month ago didn't they? Can't see him leaving unless it's for a profit.

I think they spend £20m(ish) which is pretty small potatoes these days. If he is good enough then he’ll get a move somewhere else for double that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â