Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Anyway…

Unai spoke about Carlos, I think he’s still available for sale IF a suitable offer is made. Up to Fulham now.

Mings isn’t training with the squad yet but should begin next month. 

Wonder what we will do… is Geertruida signing and then we look at moving someone on? Not beforehand?

Assumed the Fulham move was sorted for Diego but doesn’t seem like it now. 

Personally if I had to choose I'd keep Carlos over Cash if we had to get rid of one of them to get Geertruida in.  Carlos was always more of a left CB despite being right footed so I'd have him as back up to Torres until we know how Mings has recovered.  We'd have Kosta, Konsa and Geertruida as right back options so no need for Matty really.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Yep, Vidagany literally stated it in the Talksport interview.

Do not feed the troll guys 👍

Firstly is that Talksport which is continually ridiculed on here? 😂 Maybe only when it suits. 😂

Secondly, i've given my answer to that interview elsewhere so need to repeat it.

Lastly, it just goes to show on here that those whom are actually educated havent the balls on them to admit when they're wrong! The troll excuse used continually on site is a very immature and childish keyboard warrior way of dismissing an alternative opinion from the collective which has proven to be right!

2 hours ago, skarroki said:

One of those "never gonna happen" transfers but I did think listening to Peps press conference, if Cancelo wants to leave, Man City aren't that keen to keep him and so far they've had ZERO enquiries about him, is it worth a phone call?

I reckon he'd be an upgrade on Cash. 

Apparently he is toxic in the dressing room 

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Firstly is that Talksport which is continually ridiculed on here? 😂 Maybe only when it suits. 😂

Maybe Vidagany isnt as known to Everton fans when he does interviews

5 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

You're giving people way too much credit. Dougie will be brought up after every bad 10 minutes spell of play...

Ollie scuffs a lovely through ball from Tielemans… “😡 we haven’t replaced Doug”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Personally if I had to choose I'd keep Carlos over Cash if we had to get rid of one of them to get Geertruida in.  Carlos was always more of a left CB despite being right footed so I'd have him as back up to Torres until we know how Mings has recovered.  We'd have Kosta, Konsa and Geertruida as right back options so no need for Matty really.

Has there been any links to Cash? People seem convinced he is going but havent seen anything

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has there been any links to Cash? People seem convinced he is going but havent seen anything

Nothing that I can see.  I'm a bit surprised as he seems to have been the one regular player who hasn't gone to another level under Unai, doesn't really fit the profile for a Unai right back, would be virtually pure profit and plenty of teams around mid-table would surely be interested.

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Nothing that I can see.  I'm a bit surprised as he seems to have been the one regular player who hasn't gone to another level under Unai, doesn't really fit the profile for a Unai right back, would be virtually pure profit and plenty of teams around mid-table would surely be interested.

Agreed - he's an upgrade to most teams that finished below 8 last season and still plenty young.

Edited by ChicagoVillan1983

2 hours ago, JPAngel said:

I genuinely don't understand how someone can be so wrong so often. It's almost skillful. 

Up there with Trump and Truss.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, striker said:

Secondly, i've given my answer to that interview elsewhere so need to repeat it.

Lastly, it just goes to show on here that those whom are actually educated havent the balls on them to admit when they're wrong! The troll excuse used continually on site is a very immature and childish keyboard warrior way of dismissing an alternative opinion from the collective which has proven to be right!

Many of the presenters and so called "experts" on Talksport are routinely ridiculed on here - mainly for good reason.  But this was literally Damian and Monchi doing an interview.  How crap and idiotic some of the presenters are is irrelevant - this is the words of the people themselves being broadcast live.  I wouldn't pay any attention to any of the editorial / expert comment before or after.  Unless you are suggesting that Talksport have actively doctored the interview to suit another agenda?  Given that the programme was broadcast live from our own premises I would have thought we would have been able to shut that down pretty quick - and certainly wouldn't have then given them access to Unai and SJM.  I'm really struggling to understand how you think this being on Talksport or any other channel supports the point you are making.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently he is toxic in the dressing room 

Do players still need to do their "welcome" karaoke song then?  There will have been worse....

37 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Where is this ignore button? I keep looking for it and can't find it!

Black bars (in top right corner) > Account > Ignored Users

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Black bars (in top right corner) > Account > Ignored Users

From my laptop I have to click on my account (top right hand corner of the page) and then under the Settings part there is a menu item for Ignored Users.

Just now, allani said:

From my laptop I have to click on my account (top right hand corner of the page) and then under the Settings part there is a menu item for Ignored Users.

Nice one, all bases covered. 👍

Sorry, I’m always on phone only.

45 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Where is this ignore button? I keep looking for it and can't find it!

Click on settings and it is on the top right of the screen, click and then type in the name.

• Like 1

For those who need reminding - 

• The quotes in interviews and press conferences are all carefully scripted - they aren't necessarily the truth, and are unlikely to be the whole truth. They are what the club want to say given that everyone is listening - players, opposition, fans, the PL, etc.
  • Players are employees of the club - club officials cannot say anything which might be seen as prejudicial to that employment. Saying "yeah, Diego is crap and we want rid" won't help anybody, except the journalists who will go on a clickbait frenzy.
  • Our manager and the senior leaders are respectful and professional. They also have a lot of experience. 
  • Any "quotes" can be taken out of context. Watch the clips, fully.
  • Be nice. Even to those on the wind up.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â