Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

47 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Just wish others were positive about the season ahead and would stop stressing all the damn time for no apparent reason. 

Reported

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, paul514 said:

I think we will do well to get 6th

6th would be fine. That and Champions League game is amazing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, paul514 said:

We aren’t spending that much on gonclaves 

I agree, we won't  but maybe we won't have to near the end of the  window if the player himself wants it

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Why no PL clubs in for Matthew O'Reilly? Not good enough for the PL?

he does look good, but its Scotland, i guess its hard to gauge whether he's really good, or just looks good in a League that is probably League 1 level.

7 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

My feelings on players that go to Celtic is that unless they sign a 1 year deal, playing well for Celtic is pointless because they will demand money that the standard of that league doesn’t justify so he will be stuck in a pub league. Think about mcginn, if he had gone to Celtic he would have been the best player in the league by a mile but would any English club pay the silly money Celtic would have demanded? Probably not so he would have rotted away in Scotland. 

8 hours ago, jamodillo said:

We've had loads of older key players Dunne, Collins, Sidwell, Petrov in our last positive period with MON.

MON ruined the club because of his obsession with old players

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Brentford been bidding I think and he does seem the type they'd pick up for 20m. Think Atalanta want him aswell and an up and coming player has to seriously considering move there given their success in recent times.

He'd be an interesting alternative to Felix, can't believe Denmark didn't have him in their Euros squad.

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

Why is every thread ‘hot’ with barely any new posts! 

They have links to my onlyfans page

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â