Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Rather sign nobody and keep Bogarde around instead of bringing in Chalobah.

Relying on a young player, who’s never played a senior game as a defender, to be the backup CB for a champions league team seems like lunacy to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Relying on a young player, who’s never played a senior game as a defender, to be the backup CB for a champions league team seems like lunacy to me. 

Happens often for the elite clubs that play CL regularly. Believe it or not, some still develop youth players, including CBs

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

OUT: Carlos, Moreno and Archer

IN: Geertruida, Chalobah and Felix

That and it's a decent window 😉

think you probably need Duran and Cash in the outs aswell, but yes, thats what im thinking also

25 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Pau Cubarsi turned out OK

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i feel like im in TRON.

"1 USER HERE"

Hello.....users.

I used to be a user, but I got clean. Sadly, I guess I'm ... using again???

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611sgkzzvupj1hgz2al8g

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Omorodion sounds like a fella Godzilla might throw hands with.

Ian Ormondroyd FM 24 regen. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Happens often for the elite clubs that play CL regularly. Believe it or not, some still develop youth players, including CBs

You wouldn’t allow it further up the pitch though. Have rookie midfielder Tommi O”Reilly as our nr 2 striker?

Further back, who cares right. Call your uncle and tell him to bring his boots.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Do we think it’s Chalobah and/or Geertruida?

Guys, what do we think. Talk to me. I’m here to hear. 

Geertruida actually solves a problem at right back for us with the way we were playing last season.

Challobah is decent at defending on the ground and a decent passer but he isn't dominant and is bad in the air, signing him wouldn't fix the right sided centre back problem for us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Developing and relying on are two different things.

Give the lad an odd 10 mins and cup starts. Don't depend on him to stop top PL strikers (for now that is).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Conclaves linked now according to football insider…………. Does that count or am I clutching at straws??

He has been rumored throughout the window This one would be really exciting. Fantastic player. He would be brilliant just behind Ollie'

Forget Felix , he doesn't want to come here anyway. If we got Goncalves and Geertruida it would be the most fantastic window we've ever had

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Developing and relying on are two different things.

Give the lad an odd 10 mins and cup starts. Don't depend on him to stop top PL strikers (for now that is).

He will only be relayed upon in case of 2 CB injuries in the space of 2/3 months before Mings is back and fit  

He’ll be fine 

6 hours ago, TRO said:

But sadly, we are not in control…that’s an observation, not a criticism.

we are relying on an other club buying our players, so until we are in control, that would be the time to get interested.

that’s how it seems to me.

The Slippy G experiment hurt us for longer than he was actually here and that was painful enough!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â