Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

7 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Bailey had played at the top level for Leverkusen though and in CL/EL. So had Diaby so selling him seems poor judgement. 

Philogene could make that step up but we really don't know at this stage. I think our options attacking options compared to the other top 8 teams are inferior and they seem to be getting stronger each passing week with new signings (Solanke, Neto etc) while we stand still with what we have. 

What if Diaby didn't adjust?

We're left with a player not delivering on huge money.

Risk management. We took the decision to make a profit on someone who hadn't been very good.

Correct decision to sell IMO.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, duke313 said:

Yet, you’re praising West Ham who’ve similarly signed Summerville and some Brazilian whose name escapes me.

Our attacking options currently are: Watkins, Bailey, Ramsey, Buendia, Rogers, Duran, Philogene, and add Archer and Iling-Jr as backups. We will add one more to that before the window closes. 

Summerville has played at this level before and did not look out of place, Philogene could prove me wrong but i have doubts 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

You've looked at me like that before 😍

I admire your wisdom… only you can be worthy of the task of ring bearer…

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Off to Chelsea?

I’m so sick of those stupid pr*cks, even if we’re just joking about them 😂

Annoying, corrupt, cheating tw*ts! 😂

Take over every bloody transfer window!

Such a joke and mess of a club.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Summerville has played at this level before and did not look out of place, Philogene could prove me wrong but i have doubts 

Far out there's some ridiculous hot takes on here recently

26 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Whats ridiculous??… your the same guy that wouldn’t take Luis Diaz at Villa Park… not much really to discuss here

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Are you serious because if so 100000%

Supposedly the reason he wants out of Liverpool is to play more, warmer weather and be in a Spanish speaking country. 

If we get our spanish contingent to show him round this week while it's warm we may have a shot 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I said Summerville has played in the prem and played well when he was here, Philogene hasn’t yet shown this but i could be proven wrong… i’m sure anybody with a brain would see that as a logical statement 👍

Edited by RicRic

2 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Supposedly the reason he wants out of Liverpool is to play more, warmer weather and be in a Spanish speaking country. 

If we get our spanish contingent to show him round this week while it's warm we may have a shot 🤣

Oh right… well I wouldn’t suppose you could take him round costa del hockley could ya? show him some of quinton beach 😂 that will do the trick 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â