Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 hours ago, Leeroy said:

We'll see whose attack is better on Saturday then come back to this conversation. 

If we win you have to sod off to their forum forever.

If they win you have to sod off to their forum forever.

Deal.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently Liverpool are looking to  move Diaz on.

Would anyone take him?

Nope. Nuff wide players.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Bailey had played at the top level for Leverkusen though and in CL/EL. So had Diaby so selling him seems poor judgement. 

Philogene could make that step up but we really don't know at this stage. I think our options attacking options compared to the other top 8 teams are inferior and they seem to be getting stronger each passing week with new signings (Solanke, Neto etc) while we stand still with what we have. 

Thank you very much sir 🤝 the comparison was poor 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I think his point is that we need a few top class, established players or stars so we can be as competitive as possible in CL… I respect some of his opinions/takes even though I don’t completely or necessarily agree with all of them.

We all have our own views and opinions…

But I just wish there was less negativity and such a defeatist attitude, don’t see the justification for feeling inferior to anyone really… we outperformed and beat the champions and runners up (twice) after all… we will do what we can in terms of recruitment but don’t have the freedom that others do.

Our greatest asset is Unai.

And thank you also sir that’s exactly the point i was making 🤝🏆

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â