Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Again, I’d really like Baena. He can play centrally.

Don’t think we have much room in the squad for more wingers, unless we let someone go on loan or sale.

He creates so many chances but, on top of that, is a major threat from free kicks which is something valuable that we don’t have in our squad. 

Seems like we have a fair few players now good in transition, but Wwe need someone who can keep hold of the ball, can Baena do that?

51 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Wonder if any of these are on our list of targets:

Baena

Lopez

Goncalves

Veiga

Moleiro?

Baena & Lopez almost had too good an Olympics so it might make them unachievable. Either would be good signings, the only worry with Baena is how he'll stand up to the physicality of the PL. They offer us a #10 option and added creativity but not the SS part we wanted from Felix so IMO it would be good to try and get someone like Tammy or Lukaku on loan later in the window as not convinced that Duran won't still go.

Personally I'd give Veiga a route back to Europe by offering his team Duran in a straight swap. Means we can then save cash for CB/CF purchases

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If ollie gets injured we are **** thats for sure. Thats certainly not be addressed this window so far

We’ll always be **** if Ollie gets injured. Doesn’t matter who we sign, unless we get an ultra expensive superstar to sit on our bench.

If Emi Martinez gets injured however, I still believe we should have a better nr 2. But that’s another discussion.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If ollie gets injured we are **** thats for sure. Thats certainly not be addressed this window so far

Lukaku on loan would be worth asking the question given we have some of his international team mates. 

Personally would love us to buy Vitor Roque or maybe bring back Tammy. 

2 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Lukaku on loan would be worth asking the question given we have some of his international team mates. 

Personally would love us to buy Vitor Roque or maybe bring back Tammy. 

No - maybe - nope 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Know **** all about the first name other than we’ve been linked before and yes to the second - always more realistic signings than Felix - hopefully can tempt them with The Donk. Moreno Archer/Duran 

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Wonder if any of these are on our list of targets:

Baena

Lopez

Goncalves

Veiga

Moleiro?

Can I add Eze and Morgan Gibbs White (note the English tax!)

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Know **** all about the first name other than we’ve been linked before and yes to the second - always more realistic signings than Felix - hopefully can tempt them with The Donk. Moreno Archer/Duran 

He scored against us in ECL, Legia Warsaw.

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

You have your list… and I have mine 😆

And Unai and Monchi have theirs!!

Eze was the best player on the pitch when we beat Palace at home last season, seeing him live was a bit of an epiphany!

Morgan Gibbs White is young and talented.  He would need calming from the Forest 100 miles an hour play, but he picks up good pockets and looks to be positive (ala Emi!)

I agree with your list of Baena and Goncalves also but if we are in the 40-50m bracket may as well look across the whole opportunity space 

41 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Seems like we have a fair few players now good in transition, but Wwe need someone who can keep hold of the ball, can Baena do that?

Baena is a Spain international. Give him the ball and you’ll never see it again. Of course he can keep it.

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â