Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

Just wishful thinking but someone that can play with Watkins and also maybe lead the line without Watkins in the side. I can’t imagine how Chelsea fit him, Palmer and Felix. 

Probably true, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise if Chelsea just decided to sell him on a whim.  Basket case of a club.

• Like 1

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Sterling or Madueke leaving if Felix signs, apparently.

Ahh overall I don’t mind Sterling as a player but I wouldn’t want him at this stage of his career, as for Madueke I’m not sure if he’ll fit as he’s more of a touch line winger

• Like 1

So we need to replace Diaby and the number one choice has decided to go to Chelsea after ages trying to get him to villa. Let's hope plan B and C are available.

• Like 1

Hopefully we have another target to go after if Felix does end up choosing career suicide and going to Chelsea. I think we have better depth this season, but I'm not sure we've really improved. We need a quality forward to replace Diaby and it doesn't feel like our defence has improved at all compared to last season (unless Maatsen & maybe Ned can make a big impact)

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So we need to replace Diaby and the number one choice has decided to go to Chelsea after ages trying to get him to villa. Let's hope plan B and C are available.

It's well documented Felix was plan A, I wonder how plan b and c will feel knowing they were second and third best

3 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Supposedly Madueke wants out already, wouldn't be surprised if others are feeling the same.

Yeah he views himself as a starter and to be fair to him there’s a few teams in the prem that’ll value him the same. Good player but as I said I don’t think he’ll fit in with our team.

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

It's well documented Felix was plan A, I wonder how plan b and c will feel knowing they were second and third best

You could say that of Diaby given he was plan B to Nico Williams. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

i'll be happy if we even have a plan b or c!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Enda said:

Agreed. Change the goalkeeper and the centre forward or else that team is looking at relegation.

The chances of us having all eleven "starting" players out for the whole season are pretty much 0.  I'd hate to think what our second XI would have been last season or the season before.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Well documented on that bastion of truth and justice that is X!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Wouldn't signing Lo Celso give us the depth we don't need?

For depth we need a couple of CB's and a striker.

If we're signing players in our stronger areas, it should be on the basis of quality or financial benefit.

Well we're short a second striker type player. I'd personally prefer us to get Lukaku 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Which documents are these?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â