Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

6 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Not sure if already mentioned but Fulham have been linked with a £20m bid for Joachim Anderson.

I know he's 28 but he's right sided, a tough tackling Scandinavian (which we've had to great effect) and is a great passer. For that kind of figure we could maybe look to do a trade with Carlos included

Might make sense. He has already scored for us and he doesn't even play for us! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Not sure if already mentioned but Fulham have been linked with a £20m bid for Joachim Anderson.

I know he's 28 but he's right sided, a tough tackling Scandinavian (which we've had to great effect) and is a great passer. For that kind of figure we could maybe look to do a trade with Carlos included

20 mill might just buy his right leg.  No way is he going for less than 40 mill. 

Just now, STO said:

20 mill might just buy his right leg.  No way is he going for less than 40 mill. 

I just saw they bid £20m not what the response was but even if it was £30-40m, if they took Carlos in exchange it may work out as £10-15m net but a positive on our PSR for this year

3 minutes ago, STO said:

20 mill might just buy his right leg.

That would be very foolish for Palace to accept. It would cripple him as a player. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

No way Palace are selling Andersen and Guehi in the same window.

Some reports, but not confirmed, that Atletico Madrid's deal to sell Omorodion to Chelsea has apparently fallen through. What impact, in any, this might have on the imminent Alvarez announcement and potential subsequent Felix deals would be interesting to see.

Edit: Now confirmed by Fab and Ornstein

Edited by Wes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Felix to Chelsea then.

Let's hope we didn't put all our eggs in that basket as we will be really behind getting a plan b in.

What if we weren't really interested?

• Haha 1

Looks like some of the brinksmanship this summer might be backfiring. Felix to Chelsea and Duran and Diego Carlos looking unlikely to be moving currently. 

I know there is time but not an ideal scenario. 

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

What if we weren't really interested?

Well that's true but it depends who you believe Ornstein or Romano.

Either way we have 20 days to get the team as Emery wants it.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Well that's true but it depends who you believe Ornstein or Romano.

Either way we have 20 days to get the team as Emery wants it.

Us as one of several interested parties according to Romano is such a loose link

1 minute ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

It's a game of chess/ chicken right now. Many moving parts to fall into place. Judge this window once it's over.

Can’t help but judge now because the season starts next weekend and we are going to struggle. Dreadful window so far. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Can only give this window a 5/10 so far.

Was expecting a higher calibre of player coming in considering were in the CL.

If we can't attract them now we never will.

its not how Monchi works or has ever worked, he doesnt sign big players. Players like Kosta and Rogers is his bread and butter why I find it weird we went for Maatsen and a lesser extent Onana

Was expecting a lot more gambles from places like South America and also a proper Dougie replacement

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â