Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's obviously better than Buendia, but that's not what we need at the moment.

We need a centre half and a central midfield that can move. Tielemans needs to lose two stone and he'll do next to Onana.

Also we don't need Felix. He won't stop us looking like a car crash at the back.

You thinking McKennie?

• Like 1

Quite a bit to do.

Loan out:            Sousa, Bogarde (if he isnt part of the 1st team squad), Swinkels.

Sell/Loan out:   Digne or Moreno, Diego Carlos, Hause (will prob stay until the end of his contract tbh), Dendoncker, Archer.

Buy:                    Centre Back, no.10/SS, then anything else depending on outgoings.

I wonder if we can rely on Mings being one of the 4 CBs in the main squad, i really hope he can return to full fitness and not be at risk of breaking down again, but who knows.

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's obviously better than Buendia, but that's not what we need at the moment.

We need a centre half and a central midfield that can move. Tielemans needs to lose two stone and he'll do next to Onana.

Also we don't need Felix. He won't stop us looking like a car crash at the back.

We do need Felix or equivalent. We can't take the risk on unproven kids to score us goals. 

27 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We need to buy a decent centre back if Carlos goes. Do we need two? 

Whether we need two depends on another question, do we gamble on getting the old Mings back in September/October or not? I think we will, so only need one addition to replace Carlos. 

• Like 1

Having watched geertuida yesterday playing like inverted RB. He’s very comfortable on the ball . A bit like a right footed Pau Torres. Great for our style of football but I hope he is good in the air because we were lousy defending crosses and set pieces without Mings in the team last season 

• Like 1

Sounds like Felix and Geertruida are our key targets and possibly Lo Celso too. Not a huge fan of Lo Celso mostly because of his injury record but he is a technical midfielder which we need after selling Dougie.

Outs: Carlos, Dendncker, Duran, maybe Archer, maybe Cash, Moreno, Hause

Loans: Sousa, maybe one of the left wingers as we have too many (Iling Jr perhaps)

Ins: Felix, Geertruida, Lo Celso

I'd be ok with that. 

• Like 1

Felix & Geertruida, sell all of the unwanted players and it will have been a great window given the circumstances. 

I really think Felix will be a special player for us. I hope we can get it done.

I think we will get a few signings in the next week. Hopefully Geettriuda and Felix. Then I think we use the loan market to shore up any issues that arise in the next few weeks. A bit like last year with Lenglet and Zaniolo. 

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

You thinking McKennie?

Would be a great pick-up.

1 hour ago, Leeroy said:

We do need Felix or equivalent. We can't take the risk on unproven kids to score us goals. 

Unproven like...Ramsey? Rogers? Ollie Watkins?

We're ok until Jan going forward IMO. We looks sloppy at the back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I think we will get a few signings in the next week. Hopefully Geettriuda and Felix. Then I think we use the loan market to shore up any issues that arise in the next few weeks. A bit like last year with Lenglet and Zaniolo. 

Yeah I was wondering about loans and whether we do any… maybe not, maybe we don’t need any? Squad is packed, we just need extra quality imo and to offload the remaining cast offs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â