Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

potentially signing Gomez was ridiculed under Gerrard but now seems more palatable … 

Gomez has just had his best Liverpool season and most appearances. Plus Emery actually knows what he’s doing so there is that…

• Like 1

Might be because it's late in the day, but what are people's views on Richarlison?

I know he cost £50-60m, has mental health issues (no shame in that), and Spurs tried / failed to sell him to Saudi so they could get Solanke... but I think there's a player in there still. May be a left field choice, but he'll be a strong rotational option for Ollie imo

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Another shout for Joe Gomez.  Similar type of player to Geertruida.

Hmm not sure. As I said before, at CB he doesn't strike me as dominant enough.

3 hours ago, TRO said:

I couldn't put it better.

I am also taken by Bogarde and Swinkels.....these boys have to be groomed in to first team Premier league football, gradually of course, it's the only place to learn.

This may scupper any notion of Transfer talk for CB's

You guys are living in a jackanory world.

The only question is …would Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool be interested? Because that’s our competition 

4 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Might be because it's late in the day, but what are people's views on Richarlison?

I know he cost £50-60m, has mental health issues (no shame in that), and Spurs tried / failed to sell him to Saudi so they could get Solanke... but I think there's a player in there still. May be a left field choice, but he'll be a strong rotational option for Ollie imo

£50-60M for a player that's not nailed on to start would be poor business 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

No way, I was shocked when Spurs brought him and especially for the price they paid.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

I think you'd be better off keeping the money and Duran rather than shell our on Richarlison. Might just be me but I think he's vastly overrated.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Yet some people think we haven't been active enough :) 

1 hour ago, _AA_786 said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952blqldy91c1q4nbzw2zx

• Like 3

Gomez & Felix would be a good way to end the window. 

Sounds like a Spanish detective agency. 

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â