Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

With Dobbin going on loan, and Felix seemingly not interested in coming here, who else might we be lining up in that position? I imagine if we wanted Felix we won't just go with noone instead. 

I don’t think Felix isn’t interested, it’s just a complicated deal financially for all parties. Dobbin going will change nothing the squad is still big. There are 8/9 players which can play in 3 positions where he might play. 

• Like 1

El crack deportivo are reporting we are interested in Sebastian Boselli from River Plate - 20 yo Uruguayan right sided CB who can also cover RB … nice random link I fully expect from Monchi  

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

El crack deportivo are reporting we are interested in Sebastian Boselli from River Plate - young Uruguayan right sided CB or cal can also cover RB … nice random buck of clickbait 

River Plate?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

- it’s a squad game and Barkley and Enzo coupled with Ramsey, Buendia and Philogene give us significantly better depth compared to last season. 

No matter what anyone thinks about the starting XI, it's almost impossible to doubt that the squad as a whole is deeper. And we're going to need it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TomC said:

No matter what anyone thinks about the starting XI, it's almost impossible to doubt that the squad as a whole is deeper. And we're going to need it.

Even the starting XI is debatable, I don’t think Diaby will be starting, and without Kamara in both cases, Onana defensively better than Luiz. If the comparison included Kamara I’d say yes Kamara,Luiz could be unplayable.

1 minute ago, beachboys1 said:

only cricitzim of  emery i have of him hanging on so long for felix

Geezer we don't even know that we're in for Felix. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, TomC said:

I'm not sold on this depth idea yet. We've got depth at Fullback's and LW.

Tielemans and Barkley have a lot to prove to replace Dougie. Though Onana and Maatsen are both lovely buys in strengthening those areas. 

A huge amount of our depth improvement though relies on Kamara, Buendia and Mings coming back immediately strong after big injuries.

We haven't really replaced Diaby or Lenglet in two key positions and we already had issues at GK and RB in depth. (Though hopefully Kosta is the business to fix RB)

I'm *not* saying I think we've had a bad window. I just don't yet completely buy in to the huge depth improvements just yet for all our wheeling and dealing.

Philogene, Iling and Enzo could all end up being big upgrades on Zaniolo, Diaby and Iroegbunam but I'm not prepared to call those wins just yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

El crack deportivo are reporting we are interested in Sebastian Boselli from River Plate - 20 yo Uruguayan right sided CB who can also cover RB … nice random link I fully expect from Monchi  

El crack say that? What have they been smoking?

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Who, where, when, how much? By who? 

Guessing it's the Cristante rumor from this weekend? Hopefully nothing in it.

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Shows how highly the club rated Diaby that they were willing to sell him without being remotely close to bringing in a replacement. 

Not that I blame them. 

We have absolutely no idea why the club sold Diaby. 

For all we know it was a pure PSR sale so that there are no pressures next June. 

If we get off to a stinking start to the season, people will immediately start to bemoan the selling of Diaby if we don't buy another attacking 10 between now and then. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â