Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Gomez would suit our system perfectly as a defensive RB, allowing Konsa to play at CB again.

Gomez would actually have to play to do that.

Gomez is more likely to be Hause's "DJ'ing down with the beats" brother, than actually be able to play a full season of football.

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Depressing going from links to kounde and todibo and now discussing Gomez. 

Funny thing is there are no real links but fans are dropping their levels for no apparent reason.

• Like 1

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Depressing going from links to kounde and todibo and now discussing Gomez. 

It's not a reflection on anything, it's just what certain websites like publish. One tenous link to Gomez really means little. They simply don't know.

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’m not sure. Think he’s pasture his sell by date and turned sour. 

Dunno, cream always rises to the top.

Unless there's an udder player you think we should go for?

• Haha 2

Spanish press linking is to Sevilla’s Loic Bade whose been playing for France at the olympics…. Previously on loan at Forest but never played and signed by Monchi for Sevilla … 

32 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Apart from Chiesa… anyone worth a look out of this lot?

IMG-0128.jpg

Gori, Frabotta, Ake and Gonzalez all not given squad numbers too so think they're hoping for a major major clear out. Must have faith in a tiny squad and some of the youth coming through. 

I'd take Kostic if we weren't already so well set on that side, same goes for Chiesa really. I'd love Chiesa here but he's best off the left and that's going to stifle Ramsey, Rogers or Iling-Junior. Don't want to overload one position with our squad as overblown as it already is. 

De Sciglio as a good rotation option would be perfect, lots of experience, can play across the back. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Spanish press linking is to Sevilla’s Loic Bade whose been playing for France at the olympics…. Previously on loan at Forest but never played and signed by Monchi for Sevilla … 

Would love that as a signing 

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

IMG-0128.jpg

That keeper would be an upgrade on Olsen 😂

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

IMG-0128.jpg

All I know is many years ago DeScigio was always on the " Best young wonder kid full back to sign on FIFA "list

• Like 2

4 hours ago, striker said:

He scored double figures last season in all comps.

He also underperformed against his xG by -6.5.

For comparison, Watkins outperformed his xG by +4.4, Solanke hit -0.6, Isak hit +0.3, and Haaland (who had a very wasteful season but still scored 38 goals) hit -3.2.

Nunez is garbage.

53 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All I know is many years ago DeScigio was always on the " Best young wonder kid full back to sign on FIFA "list

He’s had a pretty decent career, I think he’s like 33 now though 

• Like 1

2 weeks to the opening game. 

It all just seems a bit messy and disjointed. 

Of the 8 players signed, Onana and Maatsen they only ones to impfove the first 11.

Archer forced upon us because of Sheff Utds relegation 

Dobbin purely for PSR and is unlikely to be anywhere near the first team. 

Enzo and Iling Jr as makeweights in the Dougie deal - were these really players Emery wanted or did they have to happen because of the necessity to sell Dougie? 

Jaden is a talent and stood out in the champ but is he ready to play PL and UCL football?? 

Barkley looked astute business but it depends what Barkley turns up. His preseason has been awful. 

Still huge question mqrks over the futures of Duran, Carlos, Mings, Buendia, Cash, Moreno and Digne over their fitness and /or whether they will be here or not. 

I get there is a lot of time left for future transfers but so far I think its been a poor window which has made us overall weaker. 

Hoping we pull a couple more quality signings out before the end of the month 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â