Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

His personal desires are not to be no 2 to ollie. The man has earned himself to be a starting striker and that’s probably what he wants. We can’t offer that 

Yeah I agree if he himself expects to go in and start in front of Watkins and causes unrest if/when he doesn't, then it would be a problem.

• Like 2

I don't see any harm in having a player near Watkins level to contest his place, Duran should have been that but he's so unprofessional. I honestly don't expect Watkins to start as many games this season if we have a capable understudy. We got lucky last season that Ollie is such an athlete. 

20 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Matata’s record is terrible - 24 goals (16 last season or 66.66%) in 93 Premier League games. 

When it clicked for him last season, it clicked big time though. He was on fire end of last season. 

If that's his level with good coaching, then it would be a good buy. 

• Like 1

Mateta has to be agent fishing for a bumper new deal after the best season of his career

Hard to believe we'd replace Duran with him, different profiles completely, beier on the other hand makes sense

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Mateta has to be agent fishing for a bumper new deal after the best season of his career

Hard to believe we'd replace Duran with him, different profiles completely, beier on the other hand makes sense

Fab said we aren't interested in Beier, not often he sticks his neck out on something like that

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Exactly. It’s obvious. Beier fits more of a mould we are looking for in comparison. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, duke313 said:

My concern with Mateta wod be is he a flash in the pan under a Palace purple patch last season.

Excluding last season his league goals tallies are 1 (7 games), 5 (22 games) and 2 goals (29 games). He's absolutely not good enough. 

26 minutes ago, duke313 said:

My concern with Mateta wod be is he a flash in the pan under a Palace purple patch last season.

All those typos had me searching for fish puns

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

How long is that words removed neck?!

Jesus Christ..

Already passed his medical apparently

Long Neck Blink Sticker - Long Neck Blink Man - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Jesus Christ..

29 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Jesus Christ..

So that's where his Giraffe nickname comes from! I thought it was to do with the size of his todger.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â