Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Are people talking about Phillips because of the football insider article? Or has there been a reputable source? 

Edited by TreeVillan

8 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Are people talking about Phillips because of the football insider article? Or has there been a reputable source? 

talksport repeated it. 

talksport. 

No, really.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Awol said:

He was good then and thought of on here as the missing piece of our midfield with SJM, Luiz, and Grealish. 

His Nan told him to stay at Leeds and I think he had some nasty injuries. Never really got his levels back after that, but somehow still got a big move to Citeh (which I think was so no one else could have him, tbh). 

Wouldn’t go near him no though. 

Citeh finished him off. He took the money, thought he was better than he was and his career is now in the gutter.

I'm not for giving players who have turned us down once, an opportunity to do it again, but if UE wants such a player, then so do I.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sne said:

Kelechi Iheanacho heading to Sevilla so we can scratch him off the list which I'm sure we are all fine with.

thank god for that...he always used to score against us

11 minutes ago, Wonkertonk said:

who'd have thought that us singing along to the vengaboys-mateta song on the last day would have lambert's claret & blue army away to norwich on the last day vibes

at least we already have a song for him...

I'm still waiting patiently for us to sign a really physically dominant CB. This would be an absolutely key signing for us imo. Reducing the "goals conceded" column is probably more important than adding to the "goals scored" column this season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm still waiting patiently for us to sign a really physically dominant CB. This would be an absolutely key signing for us imo. Reducing the "goals conceded" column is probably more important than adding to the "goals scored" column this season.

With our current attacking line up + Felix we'll just score 18 goals a game. Defence irrelevant.

I've never rated Mateta but his numbers seem good. We're going to have a lot of games next season so a second striker will get plenty of minutes. Plus is he going to get another chance to play in the Champions League ?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â