Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

As brilliant as Kamara is in midfield, he's basically the perfect centre half for us as well. Wins plenty in the air and can play well enough with the ball. Played multiple seasons at CB for Marseille.

If Enzo becomes a realistic option to start, and we can't shift Carlos, Bouba next to Torres with Konsa at RB and Onana and Tielemans/McGinn/Barkley/Enzo next to him is strong.

the best defensive midfielder we've had for years.  probably one of the top 3 in the league and you want to play him at cb.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Talksport just now said we are wanting Kalvin Phillips on loan….Talksport are full of shit.  Why the hell would we want him? Talksport full of BS as usual

Dm is one place we are stocked in and dont need 

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Dm is one place we are stocked in and dont need 

Even if it wasn’t, he’s not the player we’d want.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Talksport just now said we are wanting Kalvin Phillips on loan….Talksport are full of shit.  Why the hell would we want him? Talksport full of BS as usual

signs for lets say Bournemouth, their fans have a moan cos he's not good enough for them

"but villa wanted him so he must still be good enough"

if he's got any sense he tries to go back to leeds and just fades away quietly 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

the best defensive midfielder we've had for years.  probably one of the top 3 in the league and you want to play him at cb.  

Might be a stupid question, but does anyone actually have Kamaras stats, percentile figures etc?

Not gonna lie even he was capable of a clanger at times lol

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Even if it wasn’t, he’s not the player we’d want.

100% id rather have dendonker than him thats how very low i rate phillips

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

That can only mean Unai is going to Manure and Southgate is our new manager 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

I think I put more nuance on it than that though.

44 minutes ago, nick76 said:

It was reported in a couple of other places yesterday that we'd made an offer.   I find it extremely hard to believe too.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Highly doubtful... Our 3 and 4th choice goalkeepers also played and I'm sure that's not a part of any plan 

He's literally just giving everyone minutes for fitness and experience it seems 

I know I was being a tad fecescious with this. Still it just highlights the need for more centre backs 😂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Talksport talking s**t again, that's new. 😄 Such lazy journalism, it's funny really.

Wouldn't want him anywhere near this club, awful player who was shocking for West Ham last season. Gave me a good chuckle though. 

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, nick76 said:

They were just taking of that football insider website, who had an article. You would think they would know better.

Edited by QldVilla
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

They were just taking of that football insider website, who had an article. You would think they would know better.

What was one I saw yesterday. On FB maybe MOTD, actually probably Talkshite saying that Watkins going to Chelsea as best mates with Palmer rubbish and link was Caught Offside article referencing Football Insider. Jesus FC on a bike

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What was one I saw yesterday. On FB maybe MOTD, actually probably Talkshite saying that Watkins going to Chelsea as best mates with Palmer rubbish and link was Caught Offside article referencing Football Insider. Jesus FC on a bike

It’s all click bait and annoying when you fall for it nearly every time.

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The Holy Trinity of bullshit clickbait merchants.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Might be a stupid question, but does anyone actually have Kamaras stats, percentile figures etc?

Not gonna lie even he was capable of a clanger at times lol

Apart from his ability to break up play which was badly missed, his ability to move the ball quickly with or two touches played a big part in so many of our great team goals early last season. I don't know if that quickness of thought can be reflected in stats charts unless you go into greater detail in terms of seconds per pass or something like that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â