Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

What happened to Chiesa? All gone quiet around him on all fronts? @Jas10 come on… where is he? Where have you got him?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91jk7j81vyxk90bd3r89

spacer.png

Once we get Felix sorted… 👀… he’s next.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

What happened to Chiesa? All gone quiet around him on all fronts? @Jas10 come on… where is he? Where have you got him?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91jk7j81vyxk90bd3r89

Is that Frenkie De Jong? 

No idea who the lad in the chair is…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Is that Frenkie De Jong? 

No idea who the lad in the chair is…

I can’t tell you where I get my all male bondage footage from unfortunately - extremely confidential! 

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

I can’t tell you where I get my all male bondage footage from unfortunately - extremely confidential! 

Blink twice for Julie B

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Yeah, please keep that to yourself please 👍

Ok, so we have Felix and Chiesa. WHO’S NEXT?!

10 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m chill with Archer staying about. It’s not like he’s hogging big wages or taking up a valuable squad spot. I Also believe he’s a lot better than his stint at Sheffield Untied suggests.

If he stays, then would he not be taking up a squad spot? 

32 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

If he stays, then would he not be taking up a squad spot? 

For CL there are 4 spots for club trained players. We currently have Ramsey and JP. 

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

People worrying about CB cover realise we have player coming back from injury that's played 70 games at CB for Marseille over 6 seasons

I'm not worried about cover, but I do think one more starting quality defender puts us in a really strong position.

Whether that is a RB or CB depends on how we're planning on playing this year. Personally, and I know some hate this, I'd like us to continue with Konsa playing a 3rd CB and spend as much as we possibly can on adding another CB. 

Cash stands out like a sore thumb for me and I'd prefer we try to sell him.

• Like 3

These dumb barsteward Wolves fans, clueless, pathetic idiots:

Would love to see them relegated and never return… constantly spouting shite, hate and vitriol. Jealousy.

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

For CL there are 4 spots for club trained players. We currently have Ramsey and JP. 

but he will still take up a spot in the PL registration. 

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

but he will still take up a spot in the PL registration. 

It’s the same numbers of players.

3GK, 2LB, 4-5CB, 2RB, 6CM (including McGinn), 2LM, 2AM, 2RM, 2CF.

So we have 25 here, Excluding Kamara it’s 24-25. We’d still have 1-2 squad spots. (That’s when we’re including Archer). Let’s say Felix and the Turkish striker came, we can still delay Mings while getting the new CB. By that I assumed Dobbin going out on loan. But if we gotboth of Felix and the other, I think we shouldn’t keep him. Otherwise if it’s only Felix then we have to keep him. 

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

This guy talks sense…

We've signed talented younger players who can improve here with top coaching. This is key because younger players are on lower wages. The key now is moving on the likes of Dendonker one of Digne/Moreno and adding a CB. Complete the Duran sale and get Felix in and we're done

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

These dumb barsteward Wolves fans, clueless, pathetic idiots:

Would love to see them relegated and never return… constantly spouting shite, hate and vitriol. Jealousy.

No-one likes us and we don't care! ;)

The bookies do though. Coral are offering odds on us doing the PL/FA Cup double this season and 1,500/1 for the CL/PL double. They are even offering 10,000/1 on us winning everything this season (CL/PL/FA & EFL Cups). Long odds, I accept but....

Stars Wars Never Tell Me The Odds GIF | GIFDB.com

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John said:

No-one likes us and we don't care! ;)

The bookies do though. Coral are offering odds on us doing the PL/FA Cup double this season and 1,500/1 for the CL/PL double. They are even offering 10,000/1 on us winning everything this season (CL/PL/FA & EFL Cups). Long odds, I accept but....

Stars Wars Never Tell Me The Odds GIF | GIFDB.com

I like those odds.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â