Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Bournemouth have agreed a fee for Huijsen. I guess we're not that interested then.

Edit - just seen it was mentioned a few pages back

Edited by villan95

Going back to our plane stopping in Barcelona last week, it could have been for Tsyhankov from Girona. I think most of the Barcelona players wages are out of our reach. 

I also think the plane going to Dortmund is more likely us going to discuss Ryerson than Adeyemi, as he’s a versatile right back that we’ve been linked to before. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Going back to our plane stopping in Barcelona last week, it could have been for Tsyhankov from Girona. I think most of the Barcelona players wages are out of our reach. 

I also think the plane going to Dortmund is more likely us going to discuss Ryerson than Adeyemi, as he’s a versatile right back that we’ve been linked to before. 

Reading more and more articles about us moving quickly onto Adeyemi. Only watched him a few times, decent talent? 

4 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Yeah I get that but we managed it with Ings and Duran before we reached the top 4. As a top 4 team now just reverting back to Archer who wasn’t good enough for us a year ago doesn’t seem like a progressive move.

Most on here were complaining we sold him a year ago and suggesting that Duran needed a loan. 

⚠️ Sergi Roberto, practically out of Barça

Deco has personally called the player to maintain the proposal, but does not offer him any guarantee that he will be able to be registered. Aston Villa, West Ham and Ajax, the best positioned to sign the player.

Edited by duke313

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Deco has personally called the player to maintain the proposal, but does not offer him any guarantee that he will be able to be registered. Aston Villa, West Ham and Ajax, the best positioned to sign the player.

That would be a awful signing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah but it's a " relegation battle " in which he'll at least play regularly..

No guarantee how many minutes he'd get here.

I remember we wanted Nathan Collins before he moved but we couldn't guarantee him minutes so he chose elsewhere.

The only person who can guarantee a place, in any team…..is the player himself.

This is where self confidence, comes to the for.

You get the gig, and prove you can’t be left out….Roger’s is proving this point.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Can't see it. We're sorted for CMs.

7 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m chill with Archer staying about. It’s not like he’s hogging big wages or taking up a valuable squad spot. I Also believe he’s a lot better than his stint at Sheffield Untied suggests.

Likewise. I think he's got the skills to be a top level striker. 

I know he would be more of a prospect but have we ever been linked to Morgan Whittaker? Looks a real talent. 

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Likewise. I think he's got the skills to be a top level striker. 

Not sure about that,  but a Tommy Johnson level of output over a couple of seasons would be good enough  reason to keep him about 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I know he would be more of a prospect but have we ever been linked to Morgan Whittaker? Looks a real talent. 

We should collect all the Morgan's. Bring back Sanson as well! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â