Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I don't really know much about Adeyemi. What happened to him last season? Injuries? Out of favour?

Had injures but played all bar one of CL games 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

I don't really know much about Adeyemi. What happened to him last season? Injuries? Out of favour?

Striker by committee is their biggest problem I think, every game I saw them they had a different front 3 or 4 of him, moukoko, fullkrug, malen, Haller, bynoe gittens, brandt, sancho

Now they've got guirassy or however you spell his name and id expect bynoe gittens and Duranville to get more games 

They were linked with selling fullkrug earlier in the summer but they haven't, think they're trying to shift malen too

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He had a couple of injuries I think, generally plays/played when fit but Dortmund did have a good few options in that area of the pitch so could afford to rotate too.

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes he’s a downgrade but finding a player willing to play those sporadic minutes is difficult. Last season Duran was the ironically downgrade on Archer according to our fans. 

Thing is... While in isolation Archer is a " downgrade " on Duran, the attacking line and " supporting cast " will be so much stronger than we will be able to get goals from all over the pitch.

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Then our interest wasnt serious. He wouldnt turn down CL for a relegation battle 

Yeah but it's a " relegation battle " in which he'll at least play regularly..

No guarantee how many minutes he'd get here.

I remember we wanted Nathan Collins before he moved but we couldn't guarantee him minutes so he chose elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Now they've got guirassy or however you spell his name and id expect bynoe gittens and Duranville to get more games 

They were linked with selling fullkrug earlier in the summer but they haven't, think they're trying to shift malen too

Whoa, any relation to Jhon?

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah but it's a " relegation battle " in which he'll at least play regularly..

No guarantee how many minutes he'd get here.

I remember we wanted Nathan Collins before he moved but we couldn't guarantee him minutes so he chose elsewhere.

I think he gets a lot of game time next season to be honest JV.  We have so many games next season. We are going to have use every player

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Whoa, any relation to Jhon?

spacer.png

Side stepping the joke 😜 no he's a highly rated Belgian winger 

Expect the name bynoe gittens to come up more and more too, he's another Sancho, English winger they plucked from citys youth team who is now breaking through and could have a good year 

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Side stepping the joke 😜 no he's a highly rated Belgian winger 

Expect the name bynoe gittens to come up more and more too, he's another Sancho, English winger they plucked from citys youth team who is now breaking through and could have a good year 

spacer.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Then our interest wasnt serious. He wouldnt turn down CL for a relegation battle 

I’d be pretty surprised if Iraola’s Bournemouth end up in a relegation battle tbh

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Sky sports saying we are wgtting lewis orford as part of duran deal. Anyone know anything about him?

I’m sure he’s been called the next Declan Rice.  Never seen him play so have no idea but supposed to be talented

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sky sports saying we are getting lewis orford as part of duran deal. Anyone know anything about him?

West Ham fans raging about it, so that’s always a decent sign.

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’m sure he’s been called the next Declan Rice.  Never seen him play so have no idea but supposed to be talented

England U18 captain 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Thanks 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â