Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I had him down as a potential Duran replacement so it'll be interesting to see what the number is, seen a ropey German site say €50m which imo is too rich, he's not done enough for that

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I had him down as a potential Duran replacement so it'll be interesting to see what the number is, seen a ropey German site say €50m which imo is too rich, he's not done enough for that

Romano clickbait as it stands 

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

I wonder if we'd leak a potential pursuit of Adeyemi to get Atletico to drop their price for Felix?

Different players though. Adeyami is more of a winger/centre forward hybrid like Diaby. 

Adeyemi is rapid but the Dortmund move hasn't quite worked as hoped. He's missed some sitters and the fans got restless so a move is probably best for him at this age. Not sure Juve is the club for him though but his pace will stand out massively in Serie A

Dunno if there’s anything to this… I mean, if we sign Felix and get rid of Duran, it’s fine to have him as a backup, will he be happy with how little he will play though? I’d rather get good money for him tbh.

Sorry catching up and now have lost the quote asking about Huijsen.... can't see it happening to us but he's an exciting player. Tall, classy, good on the ball, reads the game well for a 19yr old. I like him because I think he has a bit of Laursen about him without the ironman strength at the moment but will be able to develop more of that dominance as he gets older. A project signing but would be a great pickup for Bournemouth who surprisingly got Zabarnyi last year

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Dunno if there’s anything to this… I mean, if we sign Felix and get rid of Duran, it’s fine to have him as a backup, will he be happy with how little he will play though? I’d rather get good money for him tbh.

We probably can't afford a decent sub striker so keep him as a reasonable sub, hope he scores a few goals and sell him next summer. 

Adeyemi is one of those that always looks incredibly dangerous when you watch him play but it rarely amounts to any actual end product.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jigen said:

Adeyemi is overrated. Dortmund fans are very happy to sell him. 

They've got in the Stuttgart striker and potentially adeyemi out with a £20-30m profit swing in those 2 deals

I bet they're happy 

37 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

If we sign felix then maybe unai is happy wirh watkins/felix/archer. I feel like getting another CB might be a bit more of a pressing issue

I’m chill with Archer staying about. It’s not like he’s hogging big wages or taking up a valuable squad spot. I Also believe he’s a lot better than his stint at Sheffield Untied suggests.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â