Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I’ve stumbled across a few tweets from Spurs fans praising our window so far, wishing they were doing similar business. And the comments are a literal salt mine. Basically, we’ve sold our best two players and buying quantity rather than quality. We’re going to finish bottom half apparently.

How many fond fools serve mad jealousy.

42 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91jhnla5g815wb9t8tvv

Link them to Dendoncker!

Link them to Dendoncker!

Link them to Dendoncker!

Yeah!! That’ll cheer them up!

Throw in Olsen too…

• Haha 1

Thinking about this team and then i think about Emery and get goosebumps! 🥶 the team I’ve supported all these years and called HUGE even when I eventually started to doubt it, have now hit new heights and we aim to kick through another barrier. Longest reigning club for the most silverware yes thats US ❤️ 

37 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I’ve stumbled across a few tweets from Spurs fans praising our window so far, wishing they were doing similar business. And the comments are a literal salt mine. Basically, we’ve sold our best two players and buying quantity rather than quality. We’re going to finish bottom half apparently.

And Lange is getting all the blame 😆

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nketiah can't finish his dinner. Rather have Archer! 

Fair enough, I would go for Elyi Wahi but told he probably won’t settle for limited game time here

9 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What they saying? 

Since we signed Onana and revealed the kit… there’s a lot of “Villa are gonna be a problem”

😁

Yes, yes we are… for you! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

There is probably no club which has recouped as much money as we have from transfers either. 

Yes. Thank you.

Net spend is relatively low, with the sales we have completed and are yet to complete.

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

One of the worst fan bases, they already spent £40m on Archie Gray and the Swedish prospect Bergvall for £5-10m. It's not like they haven't signed anyone. 

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Link them to Dendoncker!

Link them to Dendoncker!

Link them to Dendoncker!

Yeah!! That’ll cheer them up!

Throw in Olsen too…

link them to Cash to really cheer them up

• Haha 1

Nope, not for that price. Dont think he’s all that and there’s better and more suitable out there for us.

Also, F helping out fellow PL clubs any more…

No more decent players (unless we need a backup CF to replace Duran and sell Archer), we have a lot of them. If we sign anyone now, let’s get proper CL level quality. Otherwise… hold fire.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â