Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

So, my thinking is this.. when Diaby and Durán are sold they need replacing. We’ve been supposedly quoted £60m for Joao Felix and Raphinha and probably think—well, actually, for that money we could get two players for lower transfer fees and wages.

Perhaps a 10 and striker. Baena and Kiliçsoy for example, overall probably costing less than Joao Felix alone.

• Like 3

I’d be flabbergasted if they sold Diaby and Duran without know exactly who was replacing them and exactly how much they were going to cost. 

Edited by villaglint

On 19/07/2024 at 19:22, Delphinho123 said:

Any word on my guy Felix?

He got shot, covering James Bond.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

So, my thinking is this.. when Diaby and Durán are sold they need replacing. We’ve been supposedly quoted £60m for Joao Felix and Raphinha and probably think—well, actually, for that money we could get two players for lower transfer fees and wages.

Perhaps a 10 and striker. Baena and Kiliçsoy for example, overall probably costing less than Joao Felix alone.

Ceratinly seem to have a bit more of a choice now we are in the Champions League.

But a few still need to get with the times. We are not looking for cheapies. We need first team players, who are going to be top 4 standard now. 😋

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I’m thinking (hoping!) that we have deals in place, like dominoes, waiting on the Diaby deal so that they can be completed.

I’m still not sure we need to replace diaby, Duran we would 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Obligatory.

Why does the music on these videos instantly give me ear cancer?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Seemed like a lot of fart and no poo

Sounds like my morning at work in the accessible toilet. Serves me right for that big omelette. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If we’re sniffing at right backs then it means Cash is getting sold or Kosta is getting loaned

Well, we have 17 left backs, so perhaps we are just balancing it out. 

4 hours ago, RicRic said:

If Nketiah was to be sold at a cut price then id definitely take him as a back up CF, but he will be probably looking at starting wherever he goes next tbf. 

Nketiah can't finish his dinner. Rather have Archer! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicho said:

I’m still not sure we need to replace diaby, Duran we would 

It’s not really about a direct replacement for Diaby just having a sale to balance our FFP books. Same thing for Duran but we do need a striker.

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Seeing a lot of salty Spurs fans online regarding our transfer business.

What are they salty about though? Onana? 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I always wondered why David hadn’t moved before. He’s linked here there and everywhere every summer. 

I think we may now know why.

Get a new agent you bellend. 

I know just the guy

images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-SQ27-BS3-ZCCZEqjm-U

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

What are they salty about though? Onana? 

I’ve stumbled across a few tweets from Spurs fans praising our window so far, wishing they were doing similar business. And the comments are a literal salt mine. Basically, we’ve sold our best two players and buying quantity rather than quality. We’re going to finish bottom half apparently.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I always wondered why David hadn’t moved before. He’s linked here there and everywhere every summer. 

I think we may now know why.

Get a new agent you bellend. 

Outrageous isn't it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â