Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

36 minutes ago, RicRic said:

If Nketiah was to be sold at a cut price then id definitely take him as a back up CF, but he will be probably looking at starting wherever he goes next tbf. 

That guy can't get in an Arsenal team that don't have a CF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So who do we want/prefer from these?

Felix

Alvarez

Olmo

Baena

anyone else for number 10 role?

No mention of Veiga for a long while.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Can anyone else ever remember a transfer window when three players return to a former club? Like we’ve done this summer with Archer, Barkley and JP. Not loan returns but permanent transfers  

Random thought. 

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Felix

Alvarez

Olmo

Baena

If we are selling Duran, and want a young understudy player to replace him who could play both as the Striker and as the Second Striker, I'd be tempted by Youssoufa Moukoko from Dortmund. Seems like they are ready to offload him this summer with two seasons left on his deal. Still very young but his development has somewhat stalled recently. Has Champions League experience which our team values highly.

1 hour ago, burchy said:

How about Brobbey as an option?

Much like Jonathan David, I do not think he's good enough. We saw them both up close and they didn't look up to the standard we need.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Much like Jonathan David, I do not think he's good enough. We saw them both up close and they didn't look up to the standard we need.

They are both players we would've targeted when Smith was here, we are above their level now.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Felix

Alvarez

Olmo

Baena

For me;

1. Rogers and spend the money on a proper striker (give me Roque all day)
  2. Olmo (don't see the need for another #10 but he's pure class)
  3. Veiga (talented and may be available cheaper than Felix)
  4. Alvarez (wants to be a starting 9 and may not work with us having Ollie)
  5. Felix (don't rate as a finisher)
  6. Baena (too lightwieght)
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Felix

Alvarez

Olmo

Baena

I’d be tempted to go cheaper and get Gloukh and Konate from Salzburg personally and then spend a bit more on a CB and RB.

If we could loan Guler or get Soule from Yuventus I’d be tempted to do that too. 

I look at our club at the moment, Champions League qualification, a distinct recent raise in profile and cool shit like that kit launch video.

Then I think about the likes of Diaby and Duran and I wonder, why the **** would you want to leave this?  Such a special and exciting place to be at right now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I look at our club at the moment, Champions League qualification, a distinct recent raise in profile and cool shit like that kit launch video.

Then I think about the likes of Diaby and Duran and I wonder, why the **** would you want to leave this?  Such a special and exciting place to be at right now.

One got a ****load of money and the other has **** for brains

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Id be going for Fermin Lopez,  if Barca are considering selling to raise funds we should definitely pursue him, seen him play a couple times looks a serious player 🔥

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â