Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

AS Roma positioned themselves on him several days ago, and the 23-year-old player was even able to speak with sporting director Florent Ghisolfi and coach Daniele De Rossi. But now a new competitor has entered the fray according to our information. It is Aston Villa, the English club spending the most at the moment on the transfer window. Rennes wants to recover €10 million on the transfer of their player.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He is the one player at Burnley who I thought looked pretty decent last season.

My fanatical Burnley supporting friend says he's going to be a very good player and is basically Maatsen but on the other side of the defence. Quick, good going forward. Under Emery, reckons he'd become very good. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

My fanatical Burnley supporting friend says he's going to be a very good player and is basically Maatsen but on the other side of the defence. Quick, good going forward. Under Emery, reckons he'd become very good. 

Obligatory.

Just now, duke313 said:

How many right backs do we need?  Unless he's a right midfield option?

Unless the rumours of Cash leaving have merit

RB options

Matty 

Kosta

Kaine

Ezri is the other option but I wouldn’t class him as such. 

If you sell Duran you need 2 strikers. A replacement for Diaby (Joao Felix?) plus another one. Who? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â