Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s the ideal scenario really but not sure how difficult it will be.

Maybe injury/physical issues held back Carlos in that sense? Might improve now?

Yeah, I would like to see a younger and more dominant CB arrive as another option. But even better if Mings can get back in there, for sentimental reasons at least… hopefully he can be free of his injury and any potential issues too.

With carlos i thought we were signing the carlos that played vs arsenal but we have rarely seen that version of him. Too consistent for me and not the dominating cb i thought

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

With carlos i thought we were signing the carlos that played vs arsenal but we have rarely seen that version of him. Too consistent for me and not the dominating cb i thought

I don’t disagree, he can’t stay fit either. But I’m wondering whether much of that is down to physical issues and he can overcome them. Has had to recover from a really serious injury.

We will see anyway 😆

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Duran out, Felix in?

Duran won't be sold until after we've played West Ham, and Felix could be done this week potentially if rumours are true.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Duran won't be sold until after we've played West Ham, and Felix could be done this week potentially if rumours are true.

i don't see us stalling the transfer for almost a month just because he may score against us

if anything i'd fancy playing against him. he clearly hates the villa so he's a walking red card. our lads will know exactly what buttons to push

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i don't see us stalling the transfer for almost a month just because he may score against us

if anything i'd fancy playing against him. he clearly hates the villa so he's a walking red card. our lads will know exactly what buttons to push

Yeah, I think we want to get all sales done as quickly as possible, it’s in our best interest.

Interest and offers have to be forthcoming though…

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Agreed we won’t stall it. 

He doesn’t clearly hate Villa at all. He’s a young lad making a few mistakes who thinks he should be starting. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, duke313 said:

What makes you so sure? It wouldn't surprise me if he's gone by this time next week. 

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

You think The Guardian, Telegraph, Athletic and Fabrizio Romano are all simultaneously making it up for a laugh? Fair enough.

What did Romano and The Athletic say about this potential transfer?   I've only seen the Guardian article.

Edited by ender4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â