Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

We’ve seen how much better players like Bailey, McGinn and Watkins (all pretty much written off at some point or other or with cries for replacements) got under Unai’s coaching. He would have even more to work with (and that’s probably why he likes him so much) in this case.

At the very least, I’m sure he would improve Felix’s decision making.

Yeah I've been hesitant but I'm warming to it.

Easy to say " video clips can make anyone look good " BUT.

In some of those clips you can tell he's is just ridiculously intelligent and skillful.

Effortless flair and panache 

There eis a reason Unai wants him so badly...

Perhaps this is his " Pau Torres " up top. Which may not even start off well but eventually you see just why he was so rated by Unai.

OR... He could be Pepe 😂 

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah I've been hesitant but I'm warming to it.

Easy to say " video clips can make anyone look good " BUT.

In some of those clips you can tell he's is just ridiculously intelligent and skillful.

Effortless flair and panache 

There eis a reason Unai wants him so badly...

Perhaps this is his " Pau Torres " up top. Which may not even start off well but eventually you see just why he was so rated by Unai.

OR... He could be Pepe 😂 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Get that price closer to 35 mill Euros and perhaps.., 👀

Yea need to be sub 30m quid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think we need one regardless - in very other position we have at least two senior pros ready to go - Moreno is our third choice left back - as of right now, we've got three fit centrebacks, one of whom played last season predominantly at right back. If we sell Carlos, I reckon we need two.

I agree, but do we have space in the squad (in terms of registration?) 

Everybody wanted this guy when he moved to Atletico. I feel like his situation is similar to Jacks in that he was this unreal talent who's had all the freedom pushed out of him in favour of the system. 

I originally thought yes, but only on a Loan. But then he's been thrashed around on various loans and bit part at each club. If we can get him in for 45 mill, let's give him some love and a proper home. What a talent. 

I just don't see Monchi and Unai taking unnecessary risks with a big purchase. They'll get him cooking. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

OR... He could be Pepe 😂 

Just remember… that was a player Unai did not want. Completely different for him at Arsenal, too much interference or even control, many problems/obstacles to deal with… and, it was a long time ago now too.

He had nowhere near the freedom and control as he does at our club. And he’s gained so much more experience and knowledge since then too.

A signing will never be forced on him and, if there is a particular player he wants… Monchi and Vidagany (neither of whom were with him back then) will do everything to try and get him. Morgan Rogers is one such example, Pau a more obvious one.

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Just remember… that was a player Unai did not want. Completely different for him at Arsenal, too much interference or even control, many problems/obstacles to deal with… and, it was a long time ago now too.

He had nowhere near the freedom and control as he does at our club. And he’s gained so much more experience and knowledge since then too.

A signing will never be forced on him and, if there is a particular player he wants… Monchi and Vidagany (neither of whom were with him back then) will do everything to try and get him. Morgan Rogers is one such example, Pau a more obvious one.

I know I'm just talking shite for lols 

Funnily enough... I actually saw alot of potential is Pepe as well.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I know I'm just talking shite for lols 

Funnily enough... I actually saw alot of potential is Pepe as well.

Ok but… not everyone gets the lols and uses stuff like that to backup a negative or faulty/misguided view…

I could get the doubts or even negativity beforehand, but with the links seeming to get stronger and multiple sources comments on how much Unai likes the player… I’m surprised to see it continue and in such force.

Believe it or not, I wasn’t bothered about Felix until I was made aware of Unai’s feelings on him. There are plenty of options out there for a 10 or SS… if this is the guy he wants… he really must have something special about him.

We’re all in the same boat because, when we say “trust in Unai” or “whatever Unai wants”, we’re all very conditional or selective on it 😂

We don’t half talk shit 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm expecting movement in the next 72hrs. 

Constipated?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Agreed fully, Felix plus a CB and we're good to go. 

Duran, Diaby, Dendonker maybe Archer to leave. 

Would be absolutely crazy to expect Watkins to play 50 odd games without a rest so another striker is imperative if Duran is sold.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â