Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, adamo said:

No im not villa fan im Olympiacos fan, but i like aston villa  too in england (after liverpool :))..

let me explain.... Diaby is  a tasmanian devil,   an excellent player that fits well in your tactic....Joao in the other hand is    good but fragile and "soft"... noway can fit in english football.......

it will be a  disaster  as a transfer..my 50cent......

Adamo let me tell you being a bloke that lives in Oz there’s nothing nice about a Tasmanian Devil and would much rather a fragile cuddly Koala. lol 

But I get your sentiment and understand your thinking. I believe he’d thrive in our system more so than Diaby did in the SS role. His link up play and passing is far superior to that of Moussa and would involve Ollie and and the flanks far more frequently. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s a take, and I can somewhat agree with. 

but Villa are still not super attractive to the worlds best, so it’s a punt on Getting Felix to the level he was meant to be 

or we try and find the next superstar winger/ss

But everyone knows that he's been out of favour with Simeone for most of that time.

If you scale up his minutes to a full 38 game season, these would be his goal and assist tallies in the league:

Season Age Squad Gls Ast
2018-2019 18 Benfica 30 14
2019-2020 19 Atlético Madrid 12 2
2020-2021 20 Atlético Madrid 15 11
2021-2022 21 Atlético Madrid 22 11
2022-2023 22 Atlético & Chelsea 17 6
2023-2024 23 Barcelona 16 7

I'd be pretty happy with those returns from a second striker - and that's with him playing in systems that don't suit him as well as Emery's. We just have to actually play him instead of having the manager fall out with him.

14 minutes ago, adamo said:

hi  villa fans from Greece..

i just read that are you ready to sell Diaby for 60m , and  go for Joao felix..... is that true?

if this is true, smth is going wrong with your  transfer policy......

this is so wrong..........

Are you mates with that random Italian who supports Verona?

Bizarre.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shaun Teales Moustache said:

But everyone knows that he's been out of favour with Simeone for most of that time.

If you scale up his minutes to a full 38 game season, these would be his goal and assist tallies in the league:

Season Age Squad Gls Ast
2018-2019 18 Benfica 30 14
2019-2020 19 Atlético Madrid 12 2
2020-2021 20 Atlético Madrid 15 11
2021-2022 21 Atlético Madrid 22 11
2022-2023 22 Atlético & Chelsea 17 6
2023-2024 23 Barcelona 16 7

I'd be pretty happy with those returns from a second striker - and that's with him playing in systems that don't suit him as well as Emery's. We just have to actually play him instead of having the manager fall out with him.

He actually did better at Atletico than I thought he did.

It really must have been the rift with Someone and playing style which was the problem. ( As reported )

2 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Adamo let me tell you being a bloke that lives in Oz there’s nothing nice about a Tasmanian Devil and would much rather a fragile cuddly Koala. lol 

But I get your sentiment and understand your thinking. I believe he’d thrive in our system more so than Diaby did in the SS role. His link up play and passing is far superior to that of Moussa and would involve Ollie and and the flanks far more frequently. 

i  get your point but  you know that you have the hardest and tougher league in the world right?  the last time he played in England for Chelsea  had 16 app  4 goals....  my main concern is  his softness....

12 minutes ago, adamo said:

No im not villa fan im Olympiacos fan, but i like aston villa  too in england (after liverpool :))..

let me explain.... Diaby is  a tasmanian devil,   an excellent player that fits well in your tactic....Joao in the other hand is    good but fragile and "soft"... noway can fit in english football.......

it will be a  disaster  as a transfer..my 50cent......

Oh ok, thank you.

We trust in Unai Emery, he is amazing. Most of us fans will back and believe in every decision he makes - he knows much more than any of us do.

Appreciate you sharing your opinion and following our club - it’s going to be a wonderful and exciting season!

Btw, you fully deserved to beat us last season. Congrats on winning ECL!!

We will be stronger and much better in CL, was a good learning experience.

✅💣 NEWS! Emery trusts and loves Joao Félix. That challenge has been proposed.

👉🏼 Atleti only wants to sell, at least for 45M € .

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Aston wants a loan, they don't want to buy because they don't have salary space. Aston considers that it can revalue it. If they could buy it, they would try it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s a take, and I can somewhat agree with. 

but Villa are still not super attractive to the worlds best, so it’s a punt on Getting Felix to the level he was meant to be 

or we try and find the next superstar winger/ss

Who is Dougie Critchley and why should I care about his opinion? Ah yes, he's the same genius who thought we should sign Ampadu to replace Luiz:

https://x.com/DougieCritchley/status/1805147776818245862

• Haha 1

Just now, Mazrim said:

Emery wants Felix. I want Emery to have nice things.

This.

All…

day..

long.

If Unai wants him, and any of us don’t, then we are doubting the best manager we’ve probably ever had!

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Are you not buying the Felix rumours OBE? 

I'm not sure - there certainly seems to be plenty of noise - but I don't see him as a Duran/Archer replacement which means if he comes in, we'd still need a CF and a CB - which seems a lot to do.

This window has been so bonkers though that anything is possible!

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

No cb is coming in unless carlos is moved on i think

I think we need one regardless - in very other position we have at least two senior pros ready to go - Moreno is our third choice left back - as of right now, we've got three fit centrebacks, one of whom played last season predominantly at right back. If we sell Carlos, I reckon we need two.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â