Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Certainly no smoke without fire on the Felix deal. You'd think, given the amount of links, he's at least open to the move. Perhaps when the Diaby money lands, we'll see a firmer yes/no.

We won't wait around forever and given that atletico don't want him at training, I'm expecting movement in the next 72hrs. 

We’ve got til the end of this week to complete a deal, if we want to do it and the interest is there from the player side. He (and his agent) doesn’t want to return to Atlético and for preseason, and they don’t want him to either… we should hopefully be able to get them to compromise and lower demands to a degree.

A solution is very much needed.

40 minutes ago, zak said:

I'm sorry Sir RicRic an internet forum's decider of what is a waste of time and boring and what isn't. 

There was just no need

No but i have to call it for what it is, its just extreme i dont care how you wish to react, i didnt mention you or anyone else  🤝

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The RB/RCB is a conundrum. Can't work out what we'll do. I can see huge benefit in getting Konsa back in the middle but also, would like a taller, faster centre half alongside Torres with Konsa's solidity at right back.

Tricky one. 

Im in the same boat here but would lean towards new RB if i had to choose 

26 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

I like him aswell, I think he would do very well for us. Good age, decent size. Lot of room for improvement.

Always thought we would do a player swap Chalobah + 25 mil for Duran.

Yeah he ticks a lot of boxes on paper and I've always been impressed when I've watched him play. Can cover multiple positions, good on the ball and a proper athlete etc. Apparently a great character too for what it's worth Chelsea fans seem to like him a lot too but as a club they prioritise the more expensive signings such as Disasi and use the academy products for profit despite in certain instances looking like the better players. If he's not now I think he will be better than Carlos, and while a different type of player than Cash I'd say he's more suited to the right back role as Emery often uses it. Think it would be a smart signing albeit not exactly exciting.

Also don't agree that a CB should only be signed if one leaves. I think we're short there as it stands, just bloated on numbers elsewhere in the squad. Nobody knows when Mings will be back but it certainly won't be any time particularly soon, meaning there's currently only Konsa, Torres and Carlos there. Most clubs would ideally have 5, certainly no less than 4 options for the position. If you could make up that cover with a Chalobah type - or a Hermoso on the other side if the left back situation was tidied up - that can also play at full back then I think it'd make the squad a lot healthier looking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Who would be your choice brother? 

Erm not too sure, id prefer a hybrid so RB/RCB, maybe a Kounde or Arnau Martinez would be the options. Kounde maybe not so realistic, do you have any?

Just now, RicRic said:

Erm not too sure, id prefer a hybrid so RB/RCB, maybe a Kounde or Arnau Martinez would be the options. Kounde maybe not so realistic, do you have any?

Martinez would be a good shout. Kounde I think is a tad too pricey. Hmmmm I’m same as you and torn between a RWB or RCB. 
love Kayode as an attacking back and allowing Konsa to move centrally but also like the thought of Todibo or Huijsen in that RCB role and moving Konsa to RB. Believe that the RCB is more critical atm. Konsa goes down we’re stuck with Carlos which gives me nightmares but if Cash goes down then we have Kosta and Konsa. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m still staggered we have spend around £140m this window, and we’re essentially in profit through sales… What is this witchcraft!?

Monchi magic?

• Like 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I’m still staggered we have spend around £140m this window, and we’re essentially in profit through sales… What is this witchcraft!?

Crazy isn’t it?!!

buy Felix and Huijsen, sell Duran, Donk and Moreno and we’re all but dead even. Monchi deserves a miniature statue next to the Unai one. 

• Like 2

hi  villa fans from Greece..

i just read that are you ready to sell Diaby for 60m , and  go for Joao felix..... is that true?

if this is true, smth is going wrong with your  transfer policy......

this is so wrong..........

• Haha 2

Just now, adamo said:

i just read that are you ready to sell Diaby for 60m , and  go for Joao felix..... is that true?

Hi, welcome.

Nothing is confirmed (although Diaby deal is finalised and set to be announced).

Why do you think it is “so wrong”?

Are you a Villa fan?

1 minute ago, adamo said:

Ela re….smith is long gone my mousakka loving friend. 
welcome though x

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Crazy isn’t it?!!

buy Felix and Huijsen, sell Duran, Donk and Moreno and we’re all but dead even. Monchi deserves a miniature statue next to the Unai one. 

Let's see how they play first!

Posted (edited)

No im not villa fan im Olympiacos fan, but i like aston villa  too in england (after liverpool :))..

let me explain.... Diaby is  a tasmanian devil,   an excellent player that fits well in your tactic....Joao in the other hand is    good but fragile and "soft"... noway can fit in english football.......

it will be a  disaster  as a transfer..my 50cent......

Edited by adamo

If we managed to sell Diego Carlos, Trevoh Chalobah hasn’t been taken with the Chelsea squad to the USA, he’d be a decent signing played right back a few times last season and would help with the English quota to be registered for europe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â