Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

12 minutes ago, paul514 said:

all these pages just for some very light info stories saying we might try and buy felix  

I genuinely have no idea what you’d like people to discuss?

Multiple outlets link us with a potential £50m signing and people talk about it.. Shock.

You’ll never guess what they’re talking about over in the kit thread!

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Man Utd lowered their price to £10m for Wan Bissaka. I’d be interested in him for that price if wages weren’t crazy. 

Agreed. At that price he'd be a smart pickup and allow Konsa to stick to centre back

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I genuinely have no idea what you’d like people to discuss?

Multiple outlets link us with a potential £50m signing and people talk about it.. Shock.

You’ll never guess what they’re talking about over in the kit thread!

Felix? In our new kit?

2 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

Agreed. At that price he'd be a smart pickup and allow Konsa to stick to centre back

Totally. Think my biggest worry is playing Carlos in the back, lad gives me nightmares. Solidifies that defensive unit and allows Ezri to play RCB. 
two birds/one stone then we’d only have to wrap up Felix/alternate SS and business done

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

No Felix talk allowed.

Maybe we can give him an alias name so we can still talk about him without others getting mad.  So instead of ‘Felix’ we call him, what about ‘Whiskas’.

————

So I think Emery could potentially get the best out of Whiskas.  

I know the fee and wages for Whiskas may be a stumbling block but if an agreeable deal can be done it’s certainly worth considering.  

The only way I’d say No is if we had better option in the market like Olmo or Williams than Whiskas to take that attacking player role we are looking for.

Does that work for people? 😉😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Man Utd lowered their price to £10m for Wan Bissaka. I’d be interested in him for that price if wages weren’t crazy. 

No thanks, he’s not good enough in possession for Emery. He couldn’t put his foot on the ball and slow down, then step forward with it when needed. 

• Like 3

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

No thanks, he’s not good enough in possession for Emery. He couldn’t put his foot on the ball and slow down, then step forward with it when needed. 

Agreed he’s not a forward thinking RWB but defensively sound. Sometimes you need that as an option. Personally I’d feel 10 times more confident with him at the back defending a lead than I would with Cash. 

• Like 2

I'm a fan of this guy, seems to be being treated quite poorly by Chelsea. Think Villa could do an awful lot worse.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I'm a fan of this guy, seems to be being treated quite poorly by Chelsea. Think Villa could do an awful lot worse.

Agree. Would make a lot of sense for us.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Maybe we can give him an alias name so we can still talk about him without others getting mad.  So instead of ‘Felix’ we call him, what about ‘Whiskas’.

————

So I think Emery could potentially get the best out of Whiskas.  

I know the fee and wages for Whiskas may be a stumbling block but if an agreeable deal can be done it’s certainly worth considering.  

The only way I’d say No is if we had better option in the market like Olmo or Williams than Whiskas to take that attacking player role we are looking for.

Does that work for people? 😉😂

May aswell just call him Coutinho at this rate 🙄

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â