Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

48 minutes ago, RicRic said:

You either must have no life or an absolute boring one! to be tracking flights it will never be that serious 😂 

I'm not sure anyone who spends ample time on Villatalk can talk too much. Each to their own

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, RicRic said:

You either must have no life or an absolute boring one! to be tracking flights it will never be that serious 😂 

He said, on an internet message board devoted to watching people run about and kicking a ball

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Eze would be a much better buy playing him as a 10 behind Watkins.

I can’t see Palace letting Eze go after Olise has already gone to Munich. A bit like us buying Onana, singing anyone else from Palace/ Everton has just got a lot more expensive. 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Whhhhyyyyyy? Rogers and JJ do that role

Rogers; Yes.  Ramsey; no. 

JJ isn't a 10, he's good a driving with the ball, but he's not a creative 10

Edited by duke313
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

He said, on an internet message board devoted to watching people run about and kicking a ball

Spiderman GIF

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s a take, and I can somewhat agree with. 

but Villa are still not super attractive to the worlds best, so it’s a punt on Getting Felix to the level he was meant to be 

or we try and find the next superstar winger/ss

I haven’t seen enough of Felix to have a strong opinion on him but that tweet doesn’t fill me with confidence. 

19 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Rogers; Yes.  Ramsey; no. 

JJ isn't a 10, he's good a driving with the ball, but he's not a creative 10

Rogers does the 10 stuff Eze does 

JJ does the wide stuff Eze does. 

I agree Eze is a better player right now, but he’s not exactly a worthwhile upgrade. 

More so when I suspect both JJ and Rogers are going to get much much better 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I haven’t seen enough of Felix to have a strong opinion on him but that tweet doesn’t fill me with confidence. 

Felix played 44 games last season
Felix played 40 games the season before

Ignore this tweeter. 

5 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I can’t see Palace letting Eze go after Olise has already gone to Munich. A bit like us buying Onana, singing anyone else from Palace/ Everton has just got a lot more expensive. 

there's strong rumours from multiple sources (including my palace supporting coworker) that he's got a release clause in the region of 60m

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Roger’s does the 10 stuff Eze does 

JJ does the wide stuff Eze does. 

I agree Eze is a better player right now, but he’s not exactly a worthwhile upgrade. 

More so when I suspect both JJ and Rogers are going to get much much better 

Roger's what though?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Whhhhyyyyyy? Rogers and JJ do that role

We don't know whether Ramsey will be the same player after his injury? Ramsey plays more on the left does he not?

Rogers has been excellent so far but he can't play every game.

I honestly feel Eze has both the physicality and skill set to play as a ten and be less of a risk than Felix.

The London thing might be a problem though but playing in the CL under Emery should be a great attraction for most players.

1 minute ago, striker said:

We don't know whether Ramsey will be the same player after his injury? Ramsey plays more on the left does he not?

Rogers has been excellent so far but he can't play every game.

I honestly feel Eze has both the physicality and skill set to play as a ten and be less of a risk than Felix.

The London thing might be a problem though but playing in the CL under Emery should be a great attraction for most players.

Because JJ “MIGHT” not be fully up to speed after his injury. We gotta spunk £60m on a similar player just incase. 

We really don’t need an attacking player that comes off the left. An attacking player that comes off the right, yeah please 

20 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Damn it, if only we had a manager who throughout his career was know for getting the best out of his forward players.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â