Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

In terms of realistic I'd have him as my top choice in terms of gettable. He is very experienced and still young. Emery is the master of taking a player who is underperforming their talent and getting them to hit new highs. I think his ability to play as the second striker and as the No9 if we need to is a big plus for our squad.

So for me, this is an Emery special. He's the right player for the system and our squad. It raises our profile even further and his signature could help us recruit in the future too. 

If and I still think this is a huge if but if we got felix can you imagine the damage him and Watkins could do. The movement, work rate and pace of Watkins would be perfect for felix to work with and slot those little probing passes between centre backs/full back. I can understand some peoples scepticism and I think unai will have work to do to get the best out of him but if we could it’s a huge upgrade on diaby (who I liked by the way) 

• Like 1

I think we might invest more in young players we could easily double their profit in 2-3 years rather than names like Felix. Either possibility is true, it’s a great luxury to have now. 

• Like 1

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

I just learned online how to pronounce Kilicsoy, so now I’m all for us signing him.

You not going to give us a clue? 

54 minutes ago, duke313 said:

We need to trim the squad for CL.  One of Digne or Moreno will have to go, we don;t need 3 left backs. Donk, Cash will stay unless we get an offer, same with Carlos.  Archer loan or sell.

This isn't strictly true.

We don't HAVE to trim the squad, as we can choose to leave players out of it e.g. all of the players on the bomb squad.

I don't disagree that we are carrying too many bodies in general however. 

Edited by Tubby

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

😬 About that....

Kill-itch-soy 

The Ç in his name is a 'ch' sound

Thought so too. "Ick" didn't seem right.

Don't know what the official twitter is doing but this might indicate an announcement incoming? Or may well be to do with the badge/kit?

• Haha 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

Don't know what the official twitter is doing but this might indicate an announcement incoming? Or may well be to do with the badge/kit?

I think the "joke" is the fact the voice note lasts 6 hours long.

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Online tutorials, what a scam.

A Turkish highlight reel commentator agrees with @lexicon.

Wherever you're learning from, switch it up

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I get that,  but still, why post it now?

Probably have to post so many things per day/week so have nothing to do today other than post shite.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Don't think this will be specifically anything to do with an announcement, but could be something to drive a bit of engagement prior to one.

That looks almost certainly like the prelude to an announcement, they don't post something random like that for nothing; from the wording of it, maybe someone already at the club signing a new deal, rather than a new signing, unless it's a former player returning, but that seems unlikely

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Is there any significance in the numbers? Maybe the shade of claret is slightly off...... GIVE ME MORE CLUES DAMN YOU!!!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â