Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

I don't think we'd be letting Diaby leave unless we were close on signing replacement. I do hope its Felix because in a team like ours and under Emery he'll be very effective. I think he's perfect for the second striker role and he can also play 9

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I love how every window people tune in to the same nonsense about flights that the trees tweets. I wonder how many of those people have fallen for scams!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

I love how every window people tune in to the same nonsense about flights that the trees tweets. I wonder how many of those people have fallen for scams!

Ah, but it's fun speculating. 

29 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I don't think we'd be letting Diaby leave unless we were close on signing replacement. I do hope its Felix because in a team like ours and under Emery he'll be very effective. I think he's perfect for the second striker role and he can also play 9

is felix your favourite "realistic" player that we've been linked to or just outright favourite?

id take williams or olmo over him but dont see either as realistic, id take a punt on gloukh over him but think we're past that with this squad, id take yildiz over him but dont see that happening as we've dealt with juve, wouldnt take chiesa but he's the same, bardghji is injured and again probably too young and needs time

so maybe we're down to felix or simons and I'm not sure how id feel about either of those, don't think either are a guaranteed home run

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

spacer.png

On 18/07/2024 at 22:21, Jas10 said:

Felix is not on a crazy wage or on a contract beyond our top earners at the club, likely to be 125k p w until 2029 when his new deal with Atletico (not Barcelona) expires.

He signed an extension with Atletico before moving to Chelsea.

Signed another extension and agreed to 50% reduction with Atletico until 2029 before going on loan to Barcelona.

They only, initially, paid 6.6k p w at the start of that loan. This was later raised to 66k.

There.

If we want him, and he wants to sign, we can afford him.

Phew! 😰 

• Haha 1

If we're making rumours from the fight out, then surely we can make one from a quick turnaround and flight back...

Clearly one of our management team was sent to pick up Felix and is flying back with him now? Makes more sense than taking a flight for a 2 hour social visit and then sleep and come home. 

33 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I used to follow TheTrees on twitter/X but his timeline is just spouting politics (he’s quite right wing) so thanks for filtering out the transfer talk :) 

Yes and in addition to that he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about with politics either - just the usual Daily Mail BS. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

So basically the flight was just a cheeky little meal out in Barca. 🤣

Yes, but with who..?

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Yes and in addition to that he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about with politics either - just the usual Daily Mail BS. 

Yeah that’s what frustrated me, so I stopped following. Shame really as I like all the plane stuff! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

They must have said no pretty quickly to Dendoncker then 

Meetings that could have been an email...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah that’s what frustrated me, so I stopped following. Shame really as I like all the plane stuff! 

Same here. The Election was a real eye opener re him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â