Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, Jas10 said:

We were linked early on in the window… would you class him as a dominant CB?

Caveat is I don’t watch La Liga every week.. that said, from what I have seen he’s Konsa equal defensively if Ezri got injured/needed resting. But I’d sign him to start at RB and be cover for RCB. 

Just now, Awol said:

Caveat is I don’t watch La Liga every week.. that said, from what I have seen he’s Konsa equal defensively if Ezri got injured/needed resting. But I’d sign him to start at RB and be cover for RCB. 

Same here, don’t watch a lot beyond Villa nowadays. Might be worth checking on stats… wow, Ezri is very low on aerials won whereas Kounde appears to excel at that.

He looked great and more “natural” at RB for France though, when compared to Ezri in that position. Both comparable on passing (although Jules attempts many more).

sadly i did watch barca every week, i wouldn't go near any of their defenders excepting Cubarsi which would be impossible. Araujo is ridiculously overrated and Kounde too . their defense last year was a total shambles.

Can't imagine Nico will happen. Will really rattle some cages if it does. Top 6 will hate it, how dare Villa.

Fermin yes please.

Raphinha, 6 years late, but yes please as well.

Ferran? Please lord jesus no.

kounde might win a lot of aerial battles cos he's usually up against the smallest player in the opposition. whenever he plays at CB against a big striker he gets bullied.

44 minutes ago, useless said:

It could be a player for the women's team, we already signed Paula Tomas from Spain, another player from that beautiful country to help her settle might not be out of the question. And now is the time where you might see some movement as teams look to get deals done just before pre-season starts

María Pérez lined with a move to the WSL, similar profile to Paula

2 minutes ago, bobtrouser said:

kounde might win a lot of aerial battles cos he's usually up against the smallest player in the opposition. whenever he plays at CB against a big striker he gets bullied.

Kounde would play RB for us surely? He would be my pick in world football if you could sign any player in that position to fit emerys system. 

Can’t see it happening mind but can dream. 

• Shocked 1

Just now, useless said:

María Pérez lined with a move to the WSL, similar profile to Paula

Seems abit OTT to send out a private jet to sign a WSL player? Could just do that one by email.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bobtrouser said:

8xrzb4.jpg

23 minutes ago, bobtrouser said:

Fermin is  outstanding , i'd take him over Felix, or Raphina or ferran... Xavi trusted him last season often starting him or putting him on as sub ahead of Felix.

he's quality and has a fantastic work ethic.

No thanks

• Haha 1

Raphinha is a quality player so there'd be no complaints from me if there were any legitimacy to the links, though I feel like he very much directly replaces Diaby and thus doesn't really solve what everyone seems to feel the conundrum of his position and how he fit into it was.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bobtrouser said:

Fermin is  outstanding , i'd take him over Felix, or Raphina or ferran... Xavi trusted him last season often starting him or putting him on as sub ahead of Felix.

Very easy to see who watches football and who looks up numbers 👌

12 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Semih Kilicsoy getting louder apparently we bid 25 million on him.

He is apparently one of the young bright things in football.... I know very little about him though, I don't watch Turkish football :D

33 minutes ago, bobtrouser said:

Heard he’s a bit of a rat.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â