Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

11 minutes ago, burchy said:

Weren’t we rumoured to be interested in their young RB Hector Fort?

Why would we sign another young right back for mega money ? If anyone I reckon it may be Mikayil Faye who can play LCB & LB … Shidg on Moreno & Digne and have Maatsen, Faye & Iling Jnr to cover LB 

8 minutes ago, burchy said:

They’ve also got two very good young CBs in Cubarsi and Garcia, although Garcia is 23 now. 

Garcia is awful and doubt he has improved from his poor stint at City

1 minute ago, burchy said:

Wanted him before he went to Man City, not sure we’d be able to get him but he’d do well in our side. 

He wants out and has asked City not to price him out of a move. Wants more game time and we could give it to him, allow him to realise his potential.

Can Emi persuade him? 😆 He’s probably off to Atletico.

It’s just fun to speculate, no better time than now either 😆

35 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

No problem mate, just trying to understand. Not being critical or argumentative, you’re free to have your say and personal feeling.

I agree on Luiz, big loss… not so much on Diaby but no probs.

I get it, never feels good to lose important players.

We have our core quite or relatively intact though and will enhance it. 👍

IMO we haven't replaced what Dougie gave us and I think Diaby is a loss too. I'll only be happy when I see a dozen games and their output has been replaced.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Poor man's Buendia

Really? One starts for Brazil and a lot for Barcelona and the other wouldn’t get in our team and has never really played for Argentina. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He wants out and has asked City not to price him out of a move. Wants more game time and we could give it to him, allow him to realise his potential.

I don’t want to get too far into this as I banged on about it the other day so don’t want to bore people - but whatever he does it’s nothing to do with gametime. He’s one of their key players. He starts 80% of their games (30+ in the PL, 50+ in the season). He wants a bigger contract than they offered and/or to sign for Real Madrid, simple as that. But yes, obviously would be an incredible signing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really? One starts for Brazil and a lot for Barcelona and the other wouldn’t get in our team and has never really played for Argentina. 

To be fair Argentina are world champions and Brazil are absolutely rubbish… (I do like him as a player though actually)

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is probably the worst Brazil team ever or close to it and also not a good Barcelona team. 

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why?

I just don't think he's the right profile of player we need. He's more of a right winger. We have Bailey and Philogene there.
We need a central Forward/Creative attacker 

Edited by Pongo Waring
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â