Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

50 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

**** it.

Let's sell Duran, Moreno, Dendoncker and Diego Costa and use that money, along with the Diaby money, to bring in Nico Williams, Semih Kilicsoy and a top class young CB (and also Kayode).

Diego Coster doesn’t play for us, can we sell other teams players?  How does that work with PSR?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, macandally said:

Diego Coster doesn’t play for us, can we sell other teams players?  How does that work with PSR?

I know, I know.

I’m getting senile now that I’ve hit my 40’s.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, macandally said:

Costa!! He most certainly does. Had a howler against Trnava…. You not watch it? 

• Haha 2

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I know, I know.

I’m getting senile now that I’ve hit my 40’s.

To be fair the commentator on the last friendly called him Coster for all of the half he played and 20 minutes of the second half calling Olsen Gauci! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CroVillan said:

Costa!! He most certainly does. Had a howler against Trnava…. You not watch it? 

I heard it was Coaster? 

• Haha 1

They’ve also got two very good young CBs in Cubarsi and Garcia, although Garcia is 23 now. 

Edited by burchy
Stupid predictive text

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Any chance?

Wanted him before he went to Man City, not sure we’d be able to get him but he’d do well in our side. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â