Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

58 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Don’t think it’s a secret Romano is being fed things. His main source is agents. Ornstein on the other hand, as I understand it, mainly use info from the clubs. He is obviously also being fed, with what the clubs are willing to release.

Also Ornstein needs to get 2 soiurces for a story before they print it. So can't just be an agent giving him info and he'll go with it. That's why he's so reliable, network with the clubs and won't go to print without being sure info is accurate

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Will be interesting to see what our NET spend is at the end of this window.

Making the all round squad stronger with minimal net  spend is Monchi forte allegedley.

£40-£50m is my estimate

• Like 1

So Diaby is all but gone. A little sad because I would've liked to have seen at least another year with him, but that offer is to good to turn down. Plus if he's happy to go to the retirement league I'm not sure we would want him anymore. Sounds like he's already given up.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

The SS stands for Simple Striker - Gabby is polishing his boots as I write. 

Gabby is defo a ST.

Simple Ton

• Haha 1

I'm not sure it's very possible that it could happen.

But I'll leave it there. I have been told that with Diaby's money, Villa wants to sign Nico Williams.

I doubt he will be able to go to Villa instead of Barcelona, but they do have the money.

I'll leave it there.... @RossAftbl

A note, here the friend told me that Villa was going to sign Pau Torres....when they were talking about Juventus.

PS: Before Villa comes in droves, nothing with Hermoso for now, only if there are exits in his defense 🙏🙏🙏

2 hours ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Never! I want my football rumours from the back of a newspaper! Like the good old days. When footballers could get their foot stepped on, or kick a football without breaking a bone. And we said foot bone! Not metatarsal! And I could type angry rants on a typewriter! Everything is so confusing and scary now.

**** Romano, unless Bill Howell says it then it never happened.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â