Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, Monkeypuzzle said:

He has a podcast!? Does he repeat the same information every five seconds on there too? Like verbal sky sports news?

Someone come and collect their Grandad.

• Haha 1

Emery said we’d be strengthening after PSR deadline passed. Onana is a big plus but with Luiz and Diaby out you’d think that’s still net negative in strength terms.

I think we’ll still see one or (probably) two major signings coming in, with an outflow of fringe players as and when buyers are found for them. 

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Fabrizio has tweeted about those 2 deals to death—so, it’s safe to assume it’s not in reference to either of those.

But at the same time that's what ITKs do, onana and diaby are more or less done so it's a safe statement from him, if we sign someone else he can say I told you so, if we just have hose 2 deals he can fall back on that being what he meant

FWIW I'm convinced romano has moved on from leaks, we're actively feeding him this stuff, maybe even paying him to do so hence why he's tweeted so much about onana 

Just now, villa4europe said:

But at the same time that's what ITKs do, onana and diaby are more or less done so it's a safe statement from him, if we sign someone else he can say I told you so, if we just have hose 2 deals he can fall back on that being what he meant

FWIW I'm convinced romano has moved on from leaks, we're actively feeding him this stuff, maybe even paying him to do so hence why he's tweeted so much about onana 

I totally get your point but I’m of the opinion it’s active for incomings and that’s not Onana.

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Someone come and collect their Grandad.

Never! I want my football rumours from the back of a newspaper! Like the good old days. When footballers could get their foot stepped on, or kick a football without breaking a bone. And we said foot bone! Not metatarsal! And I could type angry rants on a typewriter! Everything is so confusing and scary now.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Don’t think it’s a secret Romano is being fed things. His main source is agents. Ornstein on the other hand, as I understand it, mainly use info from the clubs. He is obviously also being fed, with what the clubs are willing to release.

7 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Don’t think it’s a secret Romano is being fed things. His main source is agents. Ornstein on the other hand, as I understand it, mainly use info from the clubs. He is obviously also being fed, with what the clubs are willing to release.

I think romano is now the same 

The club use him for his 21.4m followers, from what I've seen Brighton do exactly the same 

I wouldn't be surprised if we pay him for the "leaks"

Barcelona need money for Nico Williams. His wage demands are way, way outside of our current structure.

I wonder if we might be tempted to go in for someone such as

• Fermin Lopez
  • Vitor Roque
  • Ferran Torres
  • Jules Kounde

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

Barcelona need money for Nico Williams. His wage demands are way, way outside of our current structure.

I wonder if we might be tempted to go in for someone such as

• Fermin Lopez
  • Vitor Roque
  • Ferran Torres
  • Jules Kounde

I mean we were interested in Nico last year, wasn't he already on the 200k weekly wages at Bilbao? That suggests we would probably break the structure for him. But yes even less possible now that Barca will offer even sillier wages 

59 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we’ll sign two more players. A 10/SS and either a centre half or right back. 

Agreed on the 10/SS and Centre Back. I think we're good at RB 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â