Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Barça could ask for another loan for Nico Williams' clause

💰 The Barça club does not have enough liquidity to pay the 58 million euros that the release of the Athletic Club forward costs at once

Barca's whole MO is to tap players up, string them along by saying the want to sign them even thou they can't afford to and then hope the player gets unsettled or the club gives up and sell on the cheap or on poor terms. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Barca's whole MO is to tap players up, string them along by saying the want to sign them even thou they can't afford to and then hope the player gets unsettled or the club gives up and sell on the cheap or on poor terms. 

It's annoying, but also fair enough, if we were able to do that I'd want three people negotiating on our clubs behalf to get the absolute best deal possible too.

They're run terribly and I feel as though the organisations in charge should be doing more to pull them in line..

But I can't fault that negotiating teams ability to keep pulling the rabbit out of the hat considering the financial mess they're in

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Random reports I can understand but there's a point where we can just all delete X and wait for you to post every villa related tweet on here instead 

Come on man 😆 chill out and lighten up. It’s the transfer thread and we can enjoy some speculation and potential links to player or those we could consider signing…

Really dunno why so many people are itching for a fight and argument in here, it’s mental.

Or be overly serious or controlling. Complaining about nothing at all…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Random reports I can understand but there's a point where we can just all delete X and wait for you to post every villa related tweet on here instead 

Relax mate, it’s the transfer thread. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sne said:

This is what they do. Truth is Barca still can't afford the types of players they are going for. 

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Come on man 😆 chill out and lighten up. It’s the transfer thread and we can enjoy some speculation and potential links to player or those we could consider signing…

Really dunno why so many people are itching for a fight and argument in here, it’s mental.

Or be overly serious or controlling. Complaining about nothing at all…

I'm not itching for an argument 😅 I'm just saying half of the feed is cross posted here every day lol

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'm not itching for an argument 😅 I'm just saying half of the feed is cross posted here every day lol

Well, not really and a lot of people don’t have X/Twitter and appreciate posts on here.

Just wish there was less conflict and provocation on here and we could just have more of a laugh, have fun and just enjoy what’s going on… the club we support is in such a positive and exciting position. Maybe we should just focus on that instead of having a go at each other all the time…

Oh well.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

You assume everyone uses X.

They do not.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Barça could ask for another loan for Nico Williams' clause

💰 The Barça club does not have enough liquidity to pay the 58 million euros that the release of the Athletic Club forward costs at once

€58M eh? Well, as it happens… 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â