Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

44 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If I were a Palace fan, I’d hate myself, then I’d be mad as hell about this kind of rumor. They are a credible European competitor next season, they can’t sell to a team like us who just got into UCL. 

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Felix would be a great signing. He looked good at Chelsea during their almost-peak “basket case of a club” period and is a 1-in-4 AM with bags of experience at the top level at the age of 24. 

Felix has done nothing for the last three years and is anyway not an Emery signing. 

To be fair to Felix, he had a pretty encouraging season at Barca’ and put up some very respectable numbers.
I understand all the pessimism but I don’t think he’d be an awful signing.
At 24 he’s no Coutinho 2.0. 

Eze would be great, although his injury record is somewhat of a concern.

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Don't get where Eze would play tho?

Plus he's always injured.

What? According to Transfermarkt, outside of an achilles injury in the 20/21 season he’s only missed 5 games since then.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

What? According to Transfermarkt, outside of an achilles injury in the 20/21 season he’s only missed 5 games since then.

Started ONLY 24 games last season. 

Eze is a more riskier signing than Felix. 

Edited by Pongo Waring
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Can’t help but feel folks must be blinded by the name with Felix, he’s a decent technical player but I’ve never seen much in him to suggest we should be breaking the bank to bring him in (which surely we’d have to do either in fee or wages, or both).

We’re in a great position to kick on and the last thing we want to do is follow the Everton model of signing big names and getting stuck with them with very little RoI.

Completely agree, surprised so many want him

6 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

We just signed a budget Eze in Philogene. They’re very similar in style, right down to their dribbling technique (thereby not saying JP is quite as good … yet).

Im sorry but JPB is nowhere near the level of eze right now. Eze is on another level.

11 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Who is Vedat Muriqi and why is he flying to Birmingham?

A striker we've been linked with a few times. A bit different to what we've got in that he's a bigger target man type but he can play a bit. Could be a good backup for us. 

Where did you hear about him coming to Birmingham?

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im sorry but JPB is nowhere near the level of eze right now. Eze is on another level.

He was best player on the park when we beat them 3-1.  Real quality 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

A striker we've been linked with a few times. A bit different to what we've got in that he's a bigger target man type but he can play a bit. Could be a good backup for us. 

Where did you hear about him coming to Birmingham?

He tweeted it , its on his account from 2hrs ago

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â