Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Emery knows how he wants to play and he is obviously very keen on Felix, I think he would work well in our side.

Diaby always felt like less of a priority to Asensio and Nico Williams last summer and we moved once we knew that both would not be available to us.

Zaniolo was a Monchi signing to fill a gap, Unai definitely wanted Pau and Moreno and potentially he was the one who identified Rogers from playing boro, I'd trust the he believes Felix would help us kick on again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Watkins

Rogers - Felix - Jaden

:Insert Kenneth gif:

No Bailey, no chance.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah I’m not bothered about Felix either. There’s just something about him that puts me off, feels like a big money, big ego, waste of money. 

Let's hope he doesn't follow the examples of Ronaldo and Fernandes on how to behave as a human football player. 

If he can show some humility and a desire to develop further as a professional, I think he'd be worth a shot.

It’s odd to think that if we did buy Felix it’d be one of the biggest names/transfers in our history but many on here are far from excited about it. 

Im reticent too, he’s obviously got loads of ability but loads of red flags as well. 

Fact is Aston Villa do not buy sure things, all our transfers are risks and have been for many many years. As our profile, position gets bigger the transfers get bigger and hence so to do the risks. 

Edited by villaglint

Just now, daggy_333 said:

It's a shame we can't go and sign Alvarez from Man City to play in the 10 position. 

Impossible is nothing.

Oh wait, is that Nike?! 🤔
No, it’s Adidas! 

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Better from the bench. 

He's scored plenty of early goals as I remember, and more to the point often been one of our best players throughout games. He's never looked like an impact sub (Ok maybe when he first came), but last season he was just a nailed on starter. 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Watkins

Rogers - Felix - Jaden

:Insert Kenneth gif:

Swop out Felix for Lo Celso lolz if you believe the clickbait 

• Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â