Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

32 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

We can get this lad and Felix for our Diaby money id be stoked.!!!

Then Todibo and “wild” Kayode for Durán transfer then that is an absolutely home run of a window.

Don’t think we’re signing another RB unless we get a big offer for Cash.

Nedeljkovic could be our guy…

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So which part of the text is his name then? I can make out Aston Villa but that’s about it. 

The turkish guys name is teklifte bulundu according to microsoft 🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

We’re not signing Kounde mate

Barca need money, but yes, sadly now araujo is injured his going no where.

Would be perfect for our system and while probably 45 million quid, we could have lost cash and carlos and been stronger and not overly out financially.

14 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think Cash is leaving unless we get an offer we can't refuse, £30m had been talkd about as figure we might accept, Tanswell has alluded to him staying a few times recently in podcast appearances

Agree, think Cash will be our PSR sale next summer though 

If it’s true, hope that comes with significant add ons and a sell on percentage.

Got to commend Monchi on how’s he’s been moving players on, mainly just Dendoncker to go in terms of players we do not need or have little value/importance.

3 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Barca need money, but yes, sadly now araujo is injured his going no where.

Would be perfect for our system and while probably 45 million quid, we could have lost cash and carlos and been stronger and not overly out financially.

Almost anything is possible really… I mean, if Barca can still sign players despite being financially crippled then nothing is off the table and they could sell well below value.

Thing is, we’d be helping them and allowing them to get the Williams deal done.

22 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

The turkish guys name is teklifte bulundu according to microsoft 🤣

Heard of him. Great player. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, useless said:

I'm actually quite good at spotting Championship players 🧐

'Eberechi Eze is the player I like from the championship, probably the closest player i've seen in that division to Grealish, in terms of style of play, if we could get him for around £10m I think it would be a very good signing.'  here

'I wonder if we'd have any chance of getting Ian Maatsen from Chelsea, currently on loan at Coventry'  here

'Adam Wharton is different style of player to Aaron Ramsey, he's more of a traditional central midfielder, but from what I saw last season looked like a top player, reminded a little of Bellingham when he first got into the first team at small heath, in that watching him play without knowing his age, you wouldn't guess he was so young as looked like one of the more composed and accomplished players' here

'Only Leeds players worth considering are Gnonto and Summerville' here - this was when they were in the prem, and I think Summerville whilst good has become overrated, and Gnonto didn't look as good in the Championship, but given young age still has potential

'Was impressed with Jonathan Rowe from the little I saw of him last season, wouldn't be surprised to see him have breakout year in the championship' here

'Southampton, West Ham, and AC Milan all reportedly bid for him in January but he stayed to try and help Forest get promoted. The AC Milan interest is definitely true, as Cash himself as admitted it in an interview. Strange how people are happay for us to spend £25m plus on the likes of Benrahma, and Phillips last season, yet moan about Cash for much less, when he's just as good in his position as those are in their positions.' here - I actually didn't rate Cash upon first seeing him in the Championship, but that was when he was still playing as a right midfielder

'Also watching some of the Reading game, and Olise looks a very impressive player, espcially considering his age.'  here

And there's more, but begs the question which current Championship players do I think can make the step up, or might be ones to watch next season, I don't actually know, two of them Philogene, and Greaves have already made moves, I think Hutchinson could do pretty well too, I wouldn't be surprised if Ipswich eventually make a decent profit on he and Greaves, Jonathan Rowe was very good, then season halted by injury, but I think he could be a good signing for someone for sure, although said injury might mean Norwich get to keep him, if so lets see if he can return to top form next season, if he does he will have a lot of interest again, Jobe Bellingham is good, probably made the right choice for his development to stay at Sunderland, but it's highly likely he will make the step at some point, if he can actually get fit and stay fit, George Hall from small heath might be another to watch out for, if wasn't for injuries would probably already be in the prem, Chris Rigg is another at Sunderland, will probably end up at Newcastle eventually, Michael Cooper who we've been linked with is meant to be very highly rated too, although haven't taken much notice of him, just going by rep, Hayden Hackney another who looks very promising, it's hard to predict which ones might make a similar impact to Wharton or Rogers, that's hard for any a player, but there are a number that could make the step up for sure

Not so useless after all 😂👏🏽

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Don’t think we’re signing another RB unless we get a big offer for Cash.

Nedeljkovic could be our guy…

Funnily enough, I actually think Unai/club likes Matty more than many on here do.

He's a fighter and a trier, yes, maybe we could eventually get better, but by all accounts club aren't in a rush to move him on and Matty loves us 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Funnily enough, I actually think Unai/club likes Matty more than many on here do.

He's a fighter and a trier, yes, maybe we could eventually get better, but by all accounts club aren't in a rush to move him on and Matty loves us 

Steven Bradbury was trier and a goer doesn’t mean he should’ve been first place 🤣

Semih Kilicsoy looks the muts nuts. Strong and direct for an 18 year old with a box of tricks that Paul Daniels would be chuffed with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â