Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

I heard Besiktas need a Dendoncker. 

I mean maybe not this guy or Besiktas but if we could buy someone and sneak Dendoncker into the deal that would be excellent. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I heard Besiktas need a Dendoncker. 

I mean maybe not this guy or Besiktas but if we could buy someone and sneak Dendoncker into the deal that would be excellent. 

Not if we actually want to get the deal over the line 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

We can get this lad and Felix for our Diaby money id be stoked.!!!

Then Todibo and “wild” Kayode for Durán transfer then that is an absolutely home run of a window.

Edited by CroVillan
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

So which part of the text is his name then? I can make out Aston Villa but that’s about it. 

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So which part of the text is his name then? I can make out Aston Villa but that’s about it. 

It’s Semih Kilicsoy saying for 30m Euros

7 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

We can get this lad and Felix for our Diaby money id be stoked.!!!

Then Todibo and “wild” Kayode for Durán transfer then that is an absolutely home run of a window.

Our squad is actually huge at the moment, we probably dont have much space for that many new players

8 minutes ago, Tayls said:

The words with capital letters that aren't prefixed with the price

On Wikipedia without adding Onana if he joins, our squad is 34 players that doesnt include players returning from loan

Think we might need sell a few before buying anymore

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Whats happening with hermoso. I would have thought he would have made a decision before pre season games started.

Think his wages are a major stumbling block for a majority of suitors. Maybe Swinkels impressed enough and is progressing well enough to be that third option behind Torres and Mings on the Left for them to say let’s Prioritise RCB hence more links now to Todibo. All speculation though.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Our squad is actually huge at the moment, we probably dont have much space for that many new players

Oh I agree. You’d have to sell Diaby, Duran, Moreno/Digne and move Donk. 

For me we just need 2 more players ( once onana has signed) 

Kunde and a replacement for duran when he leaves. 

We can then still move on cash, diago, monero, olsen, donk, diaby, Duran and be stronger than last season.

Obvs with mings Ramsey and emi b coming back hopefully and kamara after Xmas we have more than enough 

21 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

What's worse, not quoting what you're replying to or posting foreign language stories without translating them

Indeed. I was just thinking, 'Come on man, I don't speak Turkish.' 

Is everyone just showing off today? The Steve is humble bragging about his Turkish like Useless is about his non-useless scouting? 

5 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

For me we just need 2 more players ( once onana has signed) 

Kunde and a replacement for duran when he leaves. 

We can then still move on cash, diago, monero, olsen, donk, diaby, Duran and be stronger than last season.

Obvs with mings Ramsey and emi b coming back hopefully and kamara after Xmas we have more than enough 

We’re not signing Kounde mate

I don't think Cash is leaving unless we get an offer we can't refuse, £30m had been talkd about as figure we might accept, Tanswell has alluded to him staying a few times recently in podcast appearances

Just now, useless said:

I don't think Cash is leaving unless we get an offer we can't refuse, £30m had been talkd about as figure we might accept, Tanswell has alluded to him staying a few times recently in podcast appearances

Captain the other day as well. Might not mean an awful lot in a friendly, but, worth pointing out. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â