Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

48 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Ramsey will be sold or at least could be sold. Would be stupid taking Lo Celso though. 

If Ramsey is sold this year I will eat my own shoes 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Ramsey will be sold or at least could be sold. Would be stupid taking Lo Celso though. 

Seems very unlikely when you need for club grown players to have a full UCL squad and we only have Philogene and JJ who really count as that among who I would consider our first 22 players. KKH and Archer also count though. 

If Ramsey goes as well this window then there is something weird going on, which will have a more negative impact on my hopes for a decent summer window. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we swap Ramsey for Lo Celso I'd be highly pissed off.

I also hope/think it's bollox.

Ill officially think emerys lost it of he accepted this. There is about a 1% chance this is true thankfully

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

We don't need to sell anyone who will be part of the first team after Diaby goes. Our FFP accounts are sorted for 12 months. Maybe next summer we might have to sell him but not now. 

• Like 1

Really want us to get Gruda & Beier to replace Duran & Diaby - I’d settle for Felix and Williams though … 

also if spurs want Ramsey it’s £20mill  plus Kulusevski & Mikey Moore or get the **** out of it 

Edited by thabucks

The only way I see Ramsey being sold is the very small chance of Williams coming in, otherwise just don’t see it happening.

I still think CB is an area of concern. Mings is still a way off and its unlikely Feeney would be viewed good enough at this stage.

Hopefully the Diaby stuff isn't taking up all our transfer teams time at the moment. 

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

You wouldn’t be happy taking a private jet?

No I’d be sat in a small tube for the best part of half a day

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well at least you wouldn’t have people crammed in around you like sardines. 

From my experience the little man in front of him is more than enough to make a 8 hour flight hard work no matter what plane he's on 

And to be fair to him despite the millions that are coming his way it'd be interesting to know what he actually thinks about it all, he's likely to get a PL flop tag which is harsh imo, I wonder if he'd happily stay but we happily sold him

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

I still think CB is an area of concern. Mings is still a way off and its unlikely Feeney would be viewed good enough at this stage.

Hopefully the Diaby stuff isn't taking up all our transfer teams time at the moment. 

Totally agree, Carlos is a mix of the good and the not good, he's not strong enough aerially (this could be down to his injury where his spring in his jump is gone). Carlos is a good defender other than that. Mings is not back until September (possibly) and we don't know how long it will take for him to get back to the right level. That leave PAu and Konsa (who plays often at RB). 

We're short here and we need a new CB, we need 2 if Carlos is sold.

So excited, literally every where we look there's exciting possibilities and huge hops that look like they could be realised.

We might not get top 4 again, and we might get thumped in Europe, but what a ride it will be and even if that happens i believe we will end the season in better shape and having made huge strides forward in lots of area's. I'm positive that our squad is much much stronger now, but aware that it might take a season for some to bed in though.

I can't believe i'm looking at line ups and squad depth and thinking that with 1-2 more key signings we might actually be capable of challenging for the league! Yes theres a lot of unknowns, but theres so many chances for huge breakthrough seasons and incredible matches.

Keep Duran, sign Kayode (or the Saudi RB i really like the look of), and a CB

Sell Moreno, Dendoncker, Archer and Barry.

I will however be unhappy and much less optimistic if we sell Ramsey though. I think we may already be losing one potentially very very special talent in Duran, losing another in Ramsey would be a huge gamble and a painful one.

Duran is one decent season away from having every top club in Europe waving near 100m at us. With his age, speed, power, and size and amazing finishing, he has all the tools to become one of the top strikers in the world. Worth trying to persevere with any behavioural stuff and help him mature. He is a 10-15 goal season away from being probably the hottest talent in football in my opinion. Not many strikers with his attributes and finishing around these days. 

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â