Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

15 minutes ago, duke313 said:
23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If he signs i think it could be late in the window

I read he doesn’t want to go back to Atlético for pre-season, could be sorted soon if we’re interested.

Yeah I read similar….something about the club don’t want him coming back for preseason which was mid to late next week from memory, and Felix wants something sorted.  So whatever happens with Felix, he won’t be there in a couple of weeks time by the sounds of it.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah I read similar….something about the club don’t want him coming back for preseason which was mid to late next week from memory, and Felix wants something sorted.  So whatever happens with Felix, he won’t be there in a couple of weeks time by the sounds of it.

It could be we waiting for diabs to eb sold then making our move

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

It could be we waiting for diabs to eb sold then making our move

I don’t have a view of whether we should sign Felix or not.  I can see the pros and cons of deal.  I’ll be happy if he signs though.  I have a nagging feeling he’s not the player we are after or will sign, I have no basis for this feeling just a gut feeling.  Happy with whatever to be honest as long as we bring in a quality player if Duran and Diaby goes.  If it’s Felix then great but if it’s somebody else then great.

• Like 1

If Emery wants Felix then do so I. Whoever we sign for that 10 role, we’ve now got so much talent in the attacking areas I think many teams will leave VP feeling absolutely violated this season.

• Like 1

🇦🇷 The Argentine National Team became champion of the 2024 United States Copa América after defeating Colombia 1-0 in the final. One of the keys to Lautaro Martínez's great goal that won a title was the entry of Giovani Lo Celso, who provided the assist. The Tottenham midfielder is close to changing teams in the Premier League and could emigrate to Emiliano Martínez's Aston Villa.

➡️ The Spurs and the Villains are in negotiations and a swap will soon be agreed: Jacob Ramsey, 23, would move to the London team while the former Rosario Central would go as part of the payment to Birmingham, in addition to a sum of £19 million. If confirmed, the two-time American champion will no longer share a squad with Cristian Romero but will do so with Dibu and Emiliano Buendía.

• Haha 1

On 03/07/2024 at 10:22, CarryOnVilla said:

I feel sorry for any new midfielder coming in. They not just have to live up to Doug as player, they got to live up to the myth of Doug too

He was pretty ordinary for second half of the season and mostly poor in the conference too. 

The drop off without Kamara was noticeable bad. Danny Drinkwater without Kante bad, not quite, but it was bad enough to make him look ordinary 

Hard to believe as Ramsey helps us with the UCL player quota.  We essentially sacrifice a roster spot in the UCL if we let him go.

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Calling BS. £19m plus Lo Celso is a ridiculous price that I’m sure is what they tried to offer before Dougie left. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Ramsey was the start of the JD advert. No way does he move this summer}

Anyways when is the Felix announcement? 

It would just be nonsensical from so many angles imo.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It would just be nonsensical from so many angles imo.

The club has said he’s not for sale. Why would we take just £19m plus Lo Celso. Nonsense stuff. 

He’s working his fitness up, is our homegrown name for the CL. And a crucial member of the squad. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Ramsey was the star of the JD advert. No way does he move this summer}

Anyways when is the Felix announcement? 

Diaby was also in it so that means nothing

Also spurs can suck my long one.

• Haha 1

I know he plays in a position we are stacked in, but Gibbs-White has always impressed me. Surprised he's not being linked with other clubs. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â