Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Whose talking?

On West Ham Zone brother. Not sure the actual source and feel dirty going back on there but guess I have to 🙄🤣

38 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

they shouldnt be allowed taking a aloan out should not be allowed to buy a players

Football is fundamentally broken 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

they shouldnt be allowed taking a aloan out should not be allowed to buy a players

Almsot all clubs do to trigger buyout clauses. It's probably just notable this time because it's barca and we know they are in financial difficulty. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

I mean you joke but that team would probably challenge for the title. It's certainly on a par with Arsenal's 11. And we're only 2 players away from fielding it (albeit 2 deals that would be difficult to do).

I mean if we are talking first 11 then we already scored more points than Arsenal (and everyone else except City) over more than a year - issue was depth/coping when one of Luis/Kamara couldn’t play, which hopefully this summer is addressing!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Very clearly Kounde. Miles ahead. We'll get neither. But Kounde is the choice there

I was saying this must be a joke. No way Kounde will come.

But Fabrizio did say we were interested in April. But claimed Barca where happy with him

Maybe with their desire to get Olmo and Williams but complete lack of cash maybe they've come back to Villa. 

Would they do something like e40m and Diego Carlos? Would we?

(One can dream)

There's not many players you could say are out of reach now. We're not plucky midtable dreamers anymore. Its just a question of resources and opportunity.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

There's not many players you could say are out of reach now. We're not plucky midtable dreamers anymore. Its just a question of resources and opportunity.

Correct - but financial reality is we will still only be paying half the wages offered by Man City and co, so yes it’s a question of resources as you say but they will put some players out of reach.

Sounds like Onana rejected a bigger salary from Man United though…

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Sounds like Onana rejected a bigger salary from Man United though…

Yes, this is excellent. Seems like a sensible lad who wants to be part of a proper project. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CroVillan said:

On West Ham Zone brother. Not sure the actual source and feel dirty going back on there but guess I have to 🙄🤣

WHZ links to this article in Italy published late last night:

(Edit) Link: https://www.areanapoli.it/calciomercato/west-ham-jhon-duran-in-arrivo-dall-aston-villa-per-37-milioni_556229.html

6E50D17E-042C-4400-ABD0-4D304428F973.jpeg

2891E06E-42A2-47D7-ADFD-3FCB2E0399D1.jpeg

Edited by Awol
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, zak said:

I was saying this must be a joke. No way Kounde will come.

But Fabrizio did say we were interested in April. But claimed Barca where happy with him

Maybe with their desire to get Olmo and Williams but complete lack of cash maybe they've come back to Villa. 

Would they do something like e40m and Diego Carlos? Would we?

(One can dream)

I’d be painting my bathroom walls if we were able to pull that off. (No pun intended)

18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Any word on my guy Felix?

Almost as good as Buendia. 

One full season in the prem and he might reach half of Diaby’s numbers, you never know.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If he signs i think it could be late in the window

I read he doesn’t want to go back to Atlético for pre-season, could be sorted soon if we’re interested.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leeroy said:

I mean you joke but that team would probably challenge for the title. It's certainly on a par with Arsenal's 11. And we're only 2 players away from fielding it (albeit 2 deals that would be difficult to do).

I think that's slightly overrating a could of those players imo

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â