Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, MaVilla said:

So is the diaby fee effectively covering the onana fee?, or will the diaby fee allow us to spend big again do we think?

I think we will spend big again, fairly certain about that--especially if/when Duran leaves too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rubberman said:

Can't see us bringing in 3 more new players. How many are you expecting to sell here? Duran, Diaby, cash, Digne, moreno, archer, Hause, Donk, kkh. Too much change on top of what is already a lot of movement. 

Diaby already gone, digne or moreno at least one go, 2 more certainly come in and id bank on us getting 3, it sounds like a lot but it isn’t. 

9 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I think we will spend big again, fairly certain about that--especially if/when Duran leaves too.

Duran links looked have dried up, Chelsea and West Ham appeared to have moved on due to the asking fee.

• Sad 1

I think the Diaby sale is pure opportunity, I don't believe we buy players only to sell them a year later unless there is an advantage to be had. Onana truly is a game changer purchase, but I don't see Diaby being related. I think we will see Felix coming in. 

50 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I give you, your 2024/25 Premier League Champions 😉

Martinez
Kounde Konsa Pau Maatsen
Tielemans Onana
Bailey Joao Felix Rogers
Watkins

Mcginn for Tielemans and yes 👏🏽 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I give you, your 2024/25 Premier League Champions 😉

Martinez
Kounde Konsa Pau Maatsen
Tielemans Onana
Bailey Joao Felix Rogers
Watkins

spacer.png

Im not 100% on him but i can really see us acquiring João Felix like it just seems like it will happen, i want Xavi Simons, Dani Olmo or Nico Williams. We do need this type of blockbuster player though to do the business. 

Joao… you’d have a much easier job getting through the door (I’m sure it’s big enough) rather than trying to squeeze through that window!

Is this a sign of his attitude issues? Just likes doing things the hard way?

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Joao… you’d have a much easier job getting through the door (I’m sure it’s big enough) rather than trying to squeeze through that window!

Is this a sign of his attitude issues? Just likes doing things the hard way?

Real reason we didn't sign mckennie. No door or window big enough

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â